Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Vote!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

maka

Do the vote guys! Lets make sure people know us before we open up the server, we all want that nice and peechy 200 players first weekBig Grin Do not worry about over voting, the vote link will tell you when and when you can't voteBig Grin
vooooote :lol:

btw, could you make vote appear in a popup instead of the same window? its a little annoying as it is now.

maka

We will try to tweak it a little with JS so that it acts a little different and ise more "user friendly". Website is a work in progressSad

smoke

yeah i vote alot 2-3 times a day depending on how long i stay up :p keep up to good work Smile
The voting thing is seriously fucked up. I can't click on either button. The only way I can vote is to right click and select "Open in a new window" and then it says "You already voted, window is closing". Can we please remove all the BS and just put 2 links to vote? It's pretty simple to do, I did it on the INR site... so let me know if you are having issues. Working vote links are kind of important.
Make sure you don't have blocked pop-ups, sounds like your firewall setting is too high or something.
I can click the links just fine. The "You have already voted..." message is there so your vote will always count.
If you vote more than once before the timer has expires your vote will reset = no votes at all.
vote vote vote vote
vote or burn in hell!!!:icon_twisted:

smoke

Fable Wrote:vote or burn in hell!!!:icon_twisted:

what about the people who arn't english O.o
smoke Wrote:what about the people who arn't english O.o
? people who arnt english cant burn in hell or what? lol

not that i think there is a heaven or hell but anyway.
Odium Wrote:? people who arnt english cant burn in hell or what? lol

They'll burn in their tea instead. Stoopid tea sippers :badgrin:

smoke

Odium Wrote:? people who arnt english cant burn in hell or what? lol

i ment what about people that cant read english how will they vote O.o theyll just brun xddd
Pages: 1 2