Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: regarding the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just think that its too dark im not feeling the colors and everytime i read it feels like my eyes are hurting lmfao...

I dont know if it's only me that feels this way but would be nice if the skin was a little lighter for the eyes, would be a lot more clearer thats for sure lol.

Thanks

smoke

i agree lol and the side of the forum cuts off please fix thanks! Wink

maka

We are working on a new forum skin and im sure it will be amazing. At the end of the day all of this costs...hence the donation button on the sideRolleyes Tongue
smoke Wrote:i agree lol and the side of the forum cuts off please fix thanks! Wink

use this link to browse the forum, thats what i do: http://xuo.xs4all.nl/XIN/forums/index.php
The forums don't cut off for me. Looks all good in the hood.

I also think the theme is nice too, no issues seeing anything.
i think hes talking about that theres no space beetween the forum and the right side. but im not sure.
The forum looks good for my eyes. But that might be because my screen brightness is a bit above normal. Try putting your gamma on the screen higher and it might fix itself. I like it this way though, wouldn't want too bright colors, better if it matches the website (which is really leet by the way).

- Hate
i dont have any troubles reading but the color is ugly, a little change wont hurtWink

smoke

Fable Wrote:i dont have any troubles reading but the color is ugly, a little change wont hurtWink

i agree its just the dark brown hurts my eyes :S