Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: All-Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys think there should be an all-chat command? This would make communication much, much easier for everyone. Shouting "Hey anyone on?" can do a lot to increase action.
That a goooooood idea! hope everyone think the same ....
I like the idea but you would have to be able to turn it off if someone was abusing it, It could be very annoying also have a stiff penalty for abusing it .
I'd love to implement an idea that Maka once had, a chat system that you could login to from ingame, the website and IRC. That means players not connected to UO could chat with players ingame directly. Unfortunately that's too difficult for me to create Sad
I like that idea. Smile I could chat at work.
IN2 had an ingame chat so everyone ingame could chat with each other but it was balls becouse PKing was impossible since everyone keeps telling where you were and shit.
ahhh thats a really good point dash.
They can only tell people where you are after you've killed them though. :p
If they have the time to recall then they will be telling on you for sure.
I just found it to be a really bad feature when they implanted it on IN2.
You're absolutely right I'd like to change my vote to no. I'm gonna try to talk to Taran or Eru about some of the possible ways to promote player interaction in-game. It's cool that there are so many people on, but there are no "hangout" spots. Or places that people frequent.
Can't it work the other way around? If someone gets attacked and tell other people then they will come to fight?
Sure it can but that depends on how horny people are on fighting and not everyone wants to fight all day long.
I rather keep the chat in guilds or perhaps factions but thats just me.
Pages: 1 2