Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Having trouble connecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Imagine Nation community, i am attempting to join the server and i get the message "Could not connect to origin, please restart Ultima."
Hopefully someone here knows how to fix the problem.
And yes dont ask me if i turned my TV on, i have installed the UO and the Razor correctly.

Dear god why :eek:
What does it show for the server address and port number?
Mister Pickles Wrote:What does it show for the server address and port number?

game.in-uo.com
Did you install a fresh copy of UO, download the files from the IN site, or use a preexisting install?
you have to change it to game.in-uo.net
James Nightfire Wrote:game.in-uo.com

When you open up Razor put in .net instead of .com.
Fresh install from this site, same for razor.

And for the record the .com was a joke, im not stupid enough not to see it on the front page.
http://akalol.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/jester.gif
well if your asking for help and say your using .com its going to be our first response.
Crash Wrote:well if your asking for help and say your using .com its going to be our first response.

Yes well a good laugh makes everybody happy, but i still cant connect.
James Nightfire Wrote:Fresh install from this site, same for razor.

And for the record the .com was a joke, im not stupid enough not to see it on the front page.

I'm not really sure why you would joke about that considering you're looking for help. At one time .com was used. Up until recently the login.cfg file had said .com instead of .net. I believe Eru updated it recently. :/

When the previous owner of the shard passed away the domain name expired so they had to switch.
done the IN patcher i'm assuming?
Crash Wrote:done the IN patcher i'm assuming?

Correct!
I believe there may be a trick to it im not understanding though. :lol:

Just a side note, i once played on Imagine Nation before, and reading how the server prevents players making multiple characters(By stopping the connection) it may be why this is happening, i cant remember my account though.
Its just a theory.
Pages: 1 2 3