Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What are you gaming on? Post your "Rig"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[ATTACH=CONFIG]260[/ATTACH]

this is my setup for my computer Smile
Well I had pretty fast HDD before too, but well I myself happen to play games like Civilization 5 and so on, not often - but I do ;p And it indeed does run much smoother/loads much faster(which is important in civ5) so well, it was worth 200$ that I spent to me ;p
kyleus3 Wrote:this is my setup for my computer Smile
[Image: YqUpy.jpg]
Best captions ever
omg! eru the psychologist!
WTF LOL... damn you had time to point of every object. actually that one plug does into my cloest.. not my computer.. so i am okay with that.... there stuff in there too. i have an iphone 4s so dont be disappointed there. the shower in a can just CRACKED ME UP> you see a vase ful of flowers for my gf... they were pointing off the otherside of hte desk so it fell, it fell that way.. and the thing outside the door.. No comment
After much delay among other issues, I cancelled my order for my 4GB GTX 670 on Friday. Ordered a 2GB EVGA GTX 670 FTW card straight from EVGA. Have my new rig put together minus 4 aftermarket case fans which will be replacing my stock fans(Debating if I want LED fans/color scheme). Still need to finalize my cable management as well.

At any rate, it's all up and running. First desktop build since I want to say.. 2005!

Time to get Tera Online installed and see what all the hype is about!
Some pics of my newly build desktop.
Still browsing on some new case fans. Debating between white/blue LED fans, but more than likely I will be going the route of plain white or white/black combo fans to compliment the rest of the case.

http://imgur.com/a/ONsPy
[Image: 61OXNl.jpg?1]
[Image: 3klrRl.jpg?1]
[Image: YkRFQ.jpg]

-edit-
Actually, I just noticed you have no sheets on your bed, just a bare mattress. Tongue Gross
Eru Wrote:[Image: YkRFQ.jpg]

-edit-
Actually, I just noticed you have no sheets on your bed, just a bare mattress. Tongue Gross

Maybe they're being washed. It's possible Xyn owns one set of bed linens. Maybe BrotherGenocide slept over and brought some of his bed bugs with him. Xyn could be preparing to burn down the house.
Mister Pickles Wrote:Maybe they're being washed. It's possible Xyn owns one set of bed linens. Maybe BrotherGenocide slept over and brought some of his bed bugs with him. Xyn could be preparing to burn down the house.

Oh lol!
I actually live in a military barracks, at least for a little longer. I live in a room that normally houses 2 people. Due to my seniority/rank, I actually get my own personal room. However, they would not do anything about the extra bed in the damn room. All I could do is push it against the wall and put furniture in front of it.
After being around military folk for so long, I'd never sleep on a bare mattress. I'd rather sleep on the floor.
That "dust rag" was actually a lint free cloth. I used it to clean my TIM off the cooler and CPU since I removed it for the sake of rewiring the entire rig for better cable management.
Also, I moved my stuff around a bit for the sake of managing the clutter of electronic wiring among other things.

Here's a few pics of my room atm. Last pic is just for you Eru. Smile

[Image: HjQqSl.jpg?1]
[Image: ZoY8Wl.jpg?1]
[Image: 5zqcfl.jpg?1]

On that note, how about some pics of your own "battle station" Eru. Hell, everyone share pics of your game space! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4