Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How is everyone doing? It looks like you're enjoying IN all over again Smile I just wanted to say HEY to everyone. Big Grin

Art thou down with the Nation? Oh, it's true!
Hey you Wink
ha..i still remember being PK'd in Mt Kendall by Coldrake on Flint Hills
eat a bowl of dick! Wink consume a container of cocks.

Eru is moderating!
Be|gar Wrote:eat a bowl of dick! Wink consume a container of cocks.

Eru is moderating!

HAHA Thats funny shit!!!

Eru is moderating!

Eru you are so good at your job and cool and handsome and smell like daisies.

dohoho

Eru is moderating!

OMFG way to go Eru xD

Galehaut Wrote:It would be fun if Eru would actually do his / her job , and moderate correctly. The public chat could also use your help.

If not , just remove the language rule already. Having a rule and not enforcing it make this server looks a bit unprofessional. ( This probably also drives alot of more serious players away )

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i stoped reading when you told eru to do his job correctly xD
everyone complains about the shard being carebear now people want moderation on language.. come on we are all 18+ and grown men/women u.u
Falstaff Wrote:ha..i still remember being PK'd in Mt Kendall by Coldrake on Flint Hills

Ahh, good times. What was your name on Flint Hills? That was my first private UO server and my inspiration for Imagine Nation. Wink
Raziel_ Wrote:OMFG way to go Eru xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i stoped reading when you told eru to do his job correctly xD
everyone complains about the shard being carebear now people want moderation on language.. come on we are all 18+ and grown men/women u.u

I dont know what kind of adult love to constantly pick fights with others on an online chat , and also enjoy abusive foul language.

Anyway , like i said , im not making the rules , and there are good reasons to have rules , wich you seem to ignore completly.

Eru is moderating!

That was one of my many imfamous quotes, especially when people would drag out the drama llama in the forums.
I ran across this old thread on RunUO forums and it made me LOL

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/i...tion.7731/
Galehaut Wrote:Eru you are so good at your job and cool and handsome and smell like daisies.

dohoho

Thanks! I have been actively moderating more lately now that finals are winding down. But, I'm concentrating on flame wars and people rage-quitting mostly. Friendly banter is fine and I edited that only as a joke.

I haven't been paying as much attention to in-game chat though since that requires me to actually be there all the time reading it as it happens. Feel free to send me logs with timestamps of stuff that needs moderating. It sounds like a lot of work.
Pages: 1 2