Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Dye Tubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a leather dye tub and a funiture dye tub... but saving up for them... i was VERY disappointed....

I thought you were able to choose colors like ice and fire and etc.... but I am assuming that is with the color ignots?

When I got the leather; you can choose from the orginal 9 color ores (agapite, shadow, dull copper, copper, gold, vertite, valorite, etc).. I was okay with that.

When I got the funiture dye, it was like a regular dye... I was very disappointed.

So an idea maybe? It will probably be shot down, but maybe have these dyes have more colors in them.. or have them able to be DYED by those other rare colors (from the hue dye tubs)? Just a thouhgt.. I really like the idea of being able to color them with other dye tubs..

Whats your input?
Well, if you use the furniture dye tub to dye any color whats the point on having so many types of logs?! they would be useless since their color can be easily replaced by the tub..
about the leather it does already have some nice colors! not anything such as ice or fire, but hey.. thats leather! dont suppose it to be so glowing as an ingot!
I have both of them and i am pretty happy with both the way they are =x
Yeah but the logs how many differnet types are there? there are only about 4-5? I see boxes that are colord ice and fire; how is that possible there?
There are 11 kinds of logs.

Those metal boxes are made from tinkering, they retain the colour of the ingots used to make them.
Azzo Wrote:There are 11 kinds of logs.

Those metal boxes are made from tinkering, they retain the colour of the ingots used to make them.

yeah i figured that... just a thought here
i think the funiture dye tub should be more uniq, think about to use one of your rare Dye tubs to make it to a Funiture dye tub,
and the rare dye tub be blank. if u choose to use it on the Funiture Dye tub. u know what i mean ?
BenSa Wrote:i think the funiture dye tub should be more uniq, think about to use one of your rare Dye tubs to make it to a Funiture dye tub,
and the rare dye tub be blank. if u choose to use it on the Funiture Dye tub. u know what i mean ?

no clue! lol
i really didnt understand what u meant =x
He's suggesting that maybe you could use your rare dye tub on a furniture dye tub, and doing so would make the furniture dye tub that colour and consume the rare dye tub / turn it into a normal one.
Azzo Wrote:He's suggesting that maybe you could use your rare dye tub on a furniture dye tub, and doing so would make the furniture dye tub that colour and consume the rare dye tub / turn it into a normal one.

yes
BenSa Wrote:i think the funiture dye tub should be more uniq, think about to use one of your rare Dye tubs to make it to a Funiture dye tub,

I actually quite like this idea. I'm not promising anything (the list of things we already have to do is massive) but if I remember I will try to mention this idea to Taran, or maybe he'll see the post. I think this may work since it would also act like a sink for dye tubs a bit, although I expect the effect will be minimal as probably not a huge number of people care about furniture dying compared with regular tubs.
Loki Wrote:I actually quite like this idea. I'm not promising anything (the list of things we already have to do is massive) but if I remember I will try to mention this idea to Taran, or maybe he'll see the post. I think this may work since it would also act like a sink for dye tubs a bit, although I expect the effect will be minimal as probably not a huge number of people care about furniture dying compared with regular tubs.

Great that u like it and understand it xD This could be a wonderful change xD
It might suck a little for carpenters and tinkers, their main products (coloured furniture) will become much less desirable than they already are with that kind of system.

But don't get me wrong I'm not completely averse to the idea, just may need some limitations I guess.
Pages: 1 2