Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Imagine Nation Fashion Show Event!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's time for you to show what you got!

I will be hosting a Fashion Show this week. The date and time will be posted later on after everything that needs setting up is set up. Here is the run down of the event:

Three Judges have been selected from the playerbase:
*Ayleth Payne will be our feminine opinion and has a keen eye for fashion.
*John Falstaff because he has such keen fashion sense.
*Skuntig because we need some comic relief, but he has a keen eye too (for a Goblin, that is).

There will be Two main events and lots of prizes!

Event One: Individual Models

-This is the big event.
-Anyone can join and the judging is strictly based off of your own personal look and style.
-Each model will be asked to walk down the run way and "work it" for about 1-2 minutes.
-During this time frame, each judge will write down a number in a book for the following categories:

Style: Does everything match or atleast work with the rest of the outfit? Is there enough color for that extra "pop"? 1-10 points.
Originality: Everyone at the show is wearing sashes but you decided to wear a tunic! Very original! 1-10 points
Taste: Im sorry but reactive and rose just dont look good with that daemonsteel bonnet. Be tasteful! 1-5 points

-I will then document the judge's opinions and we will move on to the next model.
-Once all the models are done walking the run way, we will evaluate the judges points and determine the grand prize winner of this event!
-Here are the areas we will give rewards out for that we will be handing out for this event (not the actual rewards, but who gets them. The rewards are a surprise):

*Best Dressed* (The one who gets the most points)
*Worst Dressed* (The one who gets the least points)
*Best Use of a Tamable* (The one who uses a tamable pet/mount the most effectively for their look)
*Best Self-Made Look* (Highest point scoring model who made all of their own items with maker marks)
*Congeniality* (The one everyone loved but didnt quite make it to the top)

Event Two: Group Outfits

-This secondary event could end up being huge, but im not sure.
-Models present themselves in groups of 2-3 people (no more than this) and are judged based on how well their looks go together.
-Each group will gain points for the following categories:

Style: Do the groups look good?
1-10 points.
Originality: Do they look unique?
1-10 points.
Unity: Does everyone look like they belong together?
1-5 points.

-I will document the results and as the earlier event, every group will have its turn.
-Once everyone is done we will determine the grand prize winning group! Here are the categories for the group event:

*Best Dressed* (The group whom got the most points)
*Worst Dressed* (The group whom got the least points)
*Best Use of Tamables* (The group that uses tamable pets/mounts the most effectively for their look)
*Best Self-Made Look* (Highest point scoring to a team who made all of their own items with maker marks)
*Congeniality* (The team everyone loved but didnt quite make it to the top)

Here are the rules for the event:

Absolutely no PvP or Stealing or Griefing. It will be a safe zone regardless, but you have been warned.

Absolutely no harassment or complaining. This should be a fun and positive experience.

All outfits can use anything that is available in the world. This includes donation items and RP items, though I will instruct the judges to look at them objectively and not give them special weight.

All tamables are allowed to accent outfits. They arnt necessary but they would probably help a great deal.

RP is very much encouraged during this event, and very much expected from players who have RP items or are members of an RP guild.

Everyone should have fun and not take it too seriously! If this goes well, I will think of more fun events like this in future.

So let your creative juices flow! Show these judges your sense of style! Have a blast and I will keep you guys posted on the date and time of this event! Post ideas if you so wish as well!