Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: RunUO style menus (tool tip boxes, craft menu, etc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the idea is to add runuo style menu, for craft, tool tip boxes in game, so you do not have to click on everything to see what it is.
So much better.
I'm so boring ;[
I could answer if i knew how it looks like =x
Do you mean the old menu that just opens up a little window with pictures, then you double-click your way through the pictures?

I'm not a big fan of that thing, actually. Especially when the item that you want to craft is like #12 in the list and you have to sit there and hold down the right-arrow while it drags ass over to the thing that you want. Plus, most of the pictures don't really fit, or the layout of the items is weird. I wouldn't mind a toggle for using it, but the AoS menu system is superior IMO.
No, i mean not only craft menu, but the whole new style tip boxes. i will make some screens to show you guys.

And this boxes (texts) appear when you just move your mouse there, without clicking on every single thing.
I prefer this but not sure how the rest of the staff or playerbase feels.
Well the poll will tell us public opinion, but to my mind if there are enough people who want these, why not just add it like an option...
yeah i really like when you can just hover over things and the name/info pops up without clicking
Why this would be implemented if the main feature of the shard is Sphere... pre-AOS... ?

[but I don't mind to give choice! option would be great for everyone]

but no Item Properties!