Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: My Razor marco isent working / Blacksmithing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ehm... how i record is... i first say Bank it does work then i take our 3 iron ingot then dubble click my hammer on the ingot make dagger and then i say bank and put the dagger back in the bank. but i figured out, that even when i will take out the ingots it says in razor cant find item ingot and it wont drop it in my inventory so that means it will not take our the dagger aswell. anyone else tried this or anyone that can help me whit it?
check out this link: http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?5...ithy/page2 (read through the whole thread so you understand how to implement it) actual macro is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12530159/daggermaking.macro

Then in your razor menu, look through the tabs and find "Agents" click that tab and use the drop down menu,

select the "restock-4" click add target and target your ingots. Then click "hotbag" and choose your main pack on paperdoll.

use drop down menu again and select "Organiser-10" click add target and target a dagger. Then click hotbag and select a bag within your bank box.

Now goto "Display/Counters" tab, under counters click the "add" button, put in
name: Ingots
Format: ing
then click the target button and target your ingots, then click "okay"

Click the "add" button for counters again and put in:
Name: daggers
Format: dg
then click the target button and target a dagger, then click "okay"

Now in the list above the add button, make sure the 2 things you just added are ticked.

Proceed to look next to that list where you'll see "title bar display" and under it a box with a bunch of writing in it (UO - {char} {crimetime} etc)

In that box at the add these two things: {ing} and {dg} and make sure "show this in the UO title bar" is ticked.

Now go to a bank where there is a forge and anvil, equip your smithy hammer in your hand, open your bank box and the bags containing your ingots and where you want daggers to be put. Then hit start on the macro and away we go!

I hope that helps, I'm not the best at explaining things as I am still learning a lot of things for myself.

Good Luck and Happy smithing!
Tnx Payne i will try this out as soon as possible Smile and pray that it will work.

Edit: well i tried it and i redid so i got the 2 bags and my bank open all the time but it still says : Cant find item iron ingot (1BEF) ect. ect.
Edit: Maybe i need to add those agents stuff into the marco or? im so confused right now >.<
Edit: hmm accually i was trying to do a little trying and i was looking and i first gave me 3 ingots before i started then it maked me 1 dagger AND it putted it back in the bank BUT it still wont take out the ingots =/
did you use the macro from that link I pasted or are you attempting to still use your own?

If you haven't added those agents into your own macro then, no it won't work.

If you're using the macro from this link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12530159/daggermaking.macro, it should work....

OH, if you're using the macro from the link, in the macro tab of razor, find the macro and in the "actions" window under the restock-4 agent part where it say "absolute Target" left click it and choose re-target and target the bag with the ingots in it.
And how exactly am im suppost to copy that into razor? >.< and yes i was using my own ^-^
Page 3 of that thread tells you how... that's why I said to read entire thread

Navigate to the razor folder...

On Windows 7 it should be like this:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Razor\Macros

on Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Razor\Macros

where "user" is your username.

make a new notepad doc, name it smithing (or something) and paste that script in, restart razor and then follow these instructions:
find the macro and in the "actions" window under the restock-4 agent part where it say "absolute Target" left click it and choose re-target and target the bag with the ingots in it.
Hmm... now it does take out the ingots but.. it doesnt make the dagger xD
Edit: I found an bugg on it that when i start it it wants me to pick an container to restock from .. when i have chosen my bag but everytime it loop it ask target an container to restock from.
least we are one step closer, make sure your smithy hammer is in your hand.

In the macro window where it says "Double click (iron ingot etc.." left click and select re-target, target ingots in your pack.

double click smithy hammer, target ingots in your pack, when gump comes up, start the macro..
Ayleth Payne Wrote:least we are one step closer, make sure your smithy hammer is in your hand.

In the macro window where it says "Double click (iron ingot etc.." left click and select re-target, target ingots in your pack.

double click smithy hammer, target ingots in your pack, when gump comes up, start the macro..
Gosh.. im sorry if im such an big prob :/ but.. i did it and it still want to choose where i want to restock on.. and even if i gave me self ingots its still dont make daggers .. either its an facking bugg or im just stupid..
And.... when im thinking about it i dont really see a window in Razor called "actions"....
Ahh it's not a problem but hmm I'm all out of ideas, I may have missed something I dunno.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on it, best of luck, if I think of something I missed I'll post but honestly I'm out of ideas. I know I had a few issues getting it going and I played around with it for a while and it eventually worked. Maybe go back to the thread and read through, might be something in there that could help, or yeah if someone else reads this and knows how to help, please do.
Ayleth Payne Wrote:Ahh it's not a problem but hmm I'm all out of ideas, I may have missed something I dunno.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on it, best of luck, if I think of something I missed I'll post but honestly I'm out of ideas. I know I had a few issues getting it going and I played around with it for a while and it eventually worked. Maybe go back to the thread and read through, might be something in there that could help, or yeah if someone else reads this and knows how to help, please do.

Wouldent it be much better if you maybe cud see how its looks? i think that would be an big effort