Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Looking for Alchemiest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone to help make me a stock pile of potions so that I can have them when I try to grow some plants.

I am looking for 100x Greater Posion, G. Heal, G. Cure, G. Strength. I would be willing to buy these from a vendor, please feel free to PM me with a price.
I have a few poison on vendor Luther East of britain and the mall.. across from the tailoring shop... I will get the cure and stregnth on there later tonight (give me about 6-10 hours? Kole is my ingame name... I have poision and GH on there already.... not sure about 100 of each but close.. if you wanna wait I will get you all at once, i will caculate price later.
Sounds good, I also have someone making me some as well. I will buy from both parties, I will need a stock pile of these for me and my friend Smile
Just as a side note I need Greater posions as well not deadly Smile
okay i will put greater up... look in the pot bag on my vendor by tomorrow morning (8 hours) should all be there.
ambien find me in game... I will hook you up