Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Selling Two story stone and plaster house deed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because it cant be set customizable , ill have to sell it to a player directly.
Original Price 190k
My price 150k
40k less , i hope someone had such a house in mindBig Grin .
i offer 100k
150k does it come with anything?
forge anvil? any decorations?
Can we get some pics? Because I have no idea what it looks like, and where is it located?
It does no come with any decoration , as it says in the thread title its a deed.
For pics of that kind of house just google 'Two story Stone an Plaster house'.
100k is kinda too low , that would mean nearly 50% price off....
It's a tad on the expensive side, since if you custom a 15k house you can get 3 story's for like 93k, :I
HiiroDangan Wrote:It's a tad on the expensive side, since if you custom a 15k house you can get 3 story's for like 93k, :I

Excuse me but how big a custom house foundation do you get for 15k? , the house i sell is even realativly cheap for the armount of space even for the original price of 190k.

And btw there are no 3 story foundations under 70k.....

Even the Smallest 2 story foundation is not under 30k....
Azuru Wrote:Excuse me but how big a custom house foundation do you get for 15k? , the house i sell is even realativly cheap for the armount of space even for the original price of 190k.

And btw there are no 3 story foundations under 70k.....

Even the Smallest 2 story foundation is not under 30k....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178[/ATTACH]
Uhhh...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179[/ATTACH]
5x6
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182[/ATTACH]
Btw your house is still a 2 story with a roof.
Did you build your house on a normal small house foundation?
I checked with house placement tool , there is no foundation for 15k
Yes its 93k , but it has 3 small usable roomspaces , while the house i offer has 4 bigger rooms.
Azuru Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]180[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]182[/ATTACH]
Btw your house is still a 2 story with a roof.
Did you build your house on a normal small house foundation?
I checked with house placement tool , there is no foundation for 15k
Yes its 93k , but it has 3 small usable roomspaces , while the house i offer has 4 bigger rooms.
Actually, I just haven't bothered to make walls or a roof on it, that would probably only cost like 12k but the house deed was only 13k, 5x6 x4 is pretty big, and also it's a static. Plus who needs that much space in a house?
HiiroDangan Wrote:Actually, I just haven't bothered to make walls or a roof on it, that would probably only cost like 12k but the house deed was only 13k, 5x6 x4 is pretty big, and also it's a static. Plus who needs that much space in a house?

Its a deed worth 190 k , its a very popular old custom house , dont go into this thread saying its not worth 150 , its still bigger and for many peaple a pretty house.
Also , i would need that much space cause i want it , its a game so i can desire whatever i want.

And if Gms take so much less money for statics ( any normal house this size would cost normally 40k) why is there even a point in buying normal house deed and placement grounds?

And something else i dont get , its a static but you had a deed , so what is it now? A deed does not place static.
azuru.... i am interested but i dont have the full amount of money yet. would you be interested in trades and gold? I am gm alch/lw
Pages: 1 2