Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: *** Restarting server later - Important changes! ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server will be restarted later today and we've made a lot of changes this time as well, here are some of the major ones:

• Increased FS damage to 54 and decreased GH spell heal to 20 (gh scroll will give same as before but consume 40 mana)
  • Added two new weapons that old INers will recognize but with some extra bonuses: "Heaven's Fury" that will deal 2x damage on negative karma players. "Soul of the Vampire" that will deal 2x damage on positive karma players. This so melee weapons will actually get used!
  • The destard guardian will be tamable and it will be able to attack both players and monsters.
  • The swearing filters now contain a lot more words and you will be jailed instantly if you swear
  • Roleplayers will now be invul to prevent harassing
  • Enabled fizzle PvP but spells will no longer check for LoS meaning you can't use your surroundings as cover
  • When you reach 4000 skillpoints you will now automatically become a counselor. This will make sure there are always active staff around and you get a nice reward for training hard.

A lot of thought and testing went into these changes, I hope you like them Smile
RP'ers will be invul....lmao
Cool changes, been waiting for a while already...

Edit: Actually, after testing I realized that its very hard to kill other counselours cos they have .go and .r and I don't have .kill... Maybe enable .kill for counsies too? Or better - counsies should be able to adapt their accesslevel...

Adam

STUPID CHANGES! I QUIT! ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS IT! HAVE FUN WITH THESE STUPID CHANGES, NOOBS..

USERNAME: Adam
PASSWORD: itsmyname
adam Wrote:stupid changes! I quit! Account for anyone who wants it! Have fun with these stupid changes, noobs..

Username: Adam
password: Itsmyname

lol
Taran Wrote:Server will be restarted later today and we've made a lot of changes this time as well, here are some of the major ones:

• Increased FS damage to 54 and decreased GH spell heal to 20 (gh scroll will give same as before but consume 40 mana)
  • Added two new weapons that old INers will recognize but with some extra bonuses: "Heaven's Fury" that will deal 2x damage on negative karma players. "Soul of the Vampire" that will deal 2x damage on positive karma players. This so melee weapons will actually get used!
  • The destard guardian will be tamable and it will be able to attack both players and monsters.
  • The swearing filters now contain a lot more words and you will be jailed instantly if you swear
  • Roleplayers will now be invul to prevent harassing
  • Enabled fizzle PvP but spells will no longer check for LoS meaning you can't use your surroundings as cover
  • When you reach 4000 skillpoints you will now automatically become a counselor. This will make sure there are always active staff around and you get a nice reward for training hard.

A lot of thought and testing went into these changes, I hope you like them Smile

"Enabled fizzle PvP but spells will no longer check for LoS meaning you can't use your surroundings as cover"

lol finally! Fizzle PvP with no LoS! Taran you are a visionary!
xd
Oh wow! This looks intriguing...

{sarcasm of course}

edit: in all seriousity, dat SoV
so you can fizzle ppl with spells but cant use LoS to dodge spells?
Genocide Wrote:so you can fizzle ppl with spells but cant use LoS to dodge spells?
YES! and you can onehit blue players now too!
*cant use LoS to dodge spells*

i dont see this being a good thing
Wait what the ****.... rpers are invulnerable? Ok that makes sense so now Gruurk can continue to harass me while I'm mining and nothing happens to him? GG
Pages: 1 2