Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: *RESOLVED* Reds and the stuck menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reds can be teleported to blues towns when using the stuck menu, such as cove/yew/vesper etc
Are you sure? Because I fixed this a while ago and when checking in the scripts you shouldn't get teleported to a blue city if you are a guard candidate.

If it should happen again, post here exactly where you got teleported (where) and how you are red/grey (kills, karma etc.)
Well I tried it yesterday that's why I figured I'd post it, I have like 20+ kills so I'm not red by karma. Got teleported to cove yesterday and a few weeks back yew
Ok next time type .where and post the exact coordinates here.
Krayer Inc. 3581 0 691 -1724 0

[Image: dgjJZ.png]

Am I missing something here?
You are missing your clothes. Aside from that, it looks like you went to (unguarded) Ocllo. :p
Eru Wrote:You are missing your clothes. Aside from that, it looks like you went to (unguarded) Ocllo. :p

If you have zero kills with negative karma are you supposed to be moved to a red town?
It's randomized, yeah. It's been like that for ages. Tongue
If it's random then what's the point of this thread? I understand it wouldn't be fun for a red to be teleported to a guarded town. Why would you teleport a blue to an unguarded town?
Brandon Wrote:If it's random then what's the point of this thread? I understand it wouldn't be fun for a red to be teleported to a guarded town. Why would you teleport a blue to an unguarded town?

Because a red doesn't have luxury of getting killed instantly in a guarded town rather you can recall or won't be killed unless someone is there.
sm0ke Wrote:Because a red doesn't have luxury of getting killed instantly in a guarded town rather you can recall or won't be killed unless someone is there.

Would you mind rephrasing that?
If a red gets sent to a guarded town by accident, they die instantly.

If a blue gets sent to an unguarded town, they can just walk to the bank and recall to a guarded town.

To be honest, I didn't know that the stuck menu would even take you to guarded towns since I used it many times as a player on IN:X and I only ever went to Serp's Hold, Buc's Den or Ocllo.
Pages: 1 2