Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Was gonna play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Lags Wrote:Didn't know you could fizzle peoples recalls.

Whats an interrupt fest? All the time I spent on shards with fizzleable spells I never participated in a fizzle fest. Sure, newbies tried to spam fizzle spells but always wound up getting raped by someone that knew how to avoid their fizzle spells by using line of sight. Sure, go ahead and try to magic arrow me over and over while I avoid your magic arrows and broil you with flamestrikes.

This whole idea of PvPing right in eachothers faces with no line of sight to use baffles me.

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TRY TO THE PVP OR HAVEN'T ADAPTED TOO IT LIKE WE'VE BEEN SAYING DING DING DING

Habibi Jones Wrote:i would like to award you with the most backwards comment of the day award. i use energy bolt and explosion the same if not more than fs...
why do people even post their opinions if their opinions are based on nothing but their experience on other shards? :/
this isn't other shards folks...

considering recall is already fizzleable, i think it's a horrible idea to make gh fizzleable. what happens when my friend and i jump you and i magic arrow you non stop while he fs's you to death?
also... please don't complain about lag as i play with 150-200 at all times, as does smoke...

edit: holy what was i trying to even type xd

I also agree that fizzling gh spell is a terrible idea

double edit:

Habibi Jones Wrote:jesus christ man you didn't know recall is fizzleable? if you don't know that, how on earth can you expect your word to have any credibility? you clearly don't have the slightest clue of the mechanics here and continue to post about how much better some other system is. wouldn't your argument be much more valid if you actually knew what the f*ck you were talking about? :O

No hes to onset about getting the PvP to his liking, that's what I find hilarious xd
jesus christ man you didn't know recall is fizzleable? if you don't know that, how on earth can you expect your word to have any credibility? you clearly don't have the slightest clue of the mechanics here and continue to post about how much better some other system is. wouldn't your argument be much more valid if you actually knew what the f*ck you were talking about? :O
Why would he know recall was fizzleable? every other spell on here isnt.. So im pretty sure its safe to assume that.. And smoke, there is a reason why you arnt the president of Ultima. Cause when you think someothing, You act like thats the way its gotta be and no way different. Thats what we call a "Dickhead". Why not make gheal fizzable? The PvP needs some tweaking or this shard is gonna die as fast as it got going. And think differently? Thats cool, Ill see you on the next sphere server.
Lags Wrote:Didn't know you could fizzle peoples recalls.

Whats an interrupt fest? All the time I spent on shards with fizzleable spells I never participated in a fizzle fest. Sure, newbies tried to spam fizzle spells but always wound up getting raped by someone that knew how to avoid their fizzle spells by using line of sight. Sure, go ahead and try to magic arrow me over and over while I avoid your magic arrows and broil you with flamestrikes.

This whole idea of PvPing right in eachothers faces with no line of sight to use baffles me.
So true lol.. I remember trying to help Maximus out in ganks by just being a blocker and fizzle attackers spells.. always ended up getting owned.

Then again I'm not very good in any PvP xD
Rainbow Dash Wrote:Guild fights? The only guild I ever were in for a longer time as BoL and even then it wasnt for long so guild fights was more like me vs [S] D:
I remember that I beat Hitokiri atleast once but the other names I do not remember. When I was super active [S] was just offline hiding so I dont remember if I ever went toe to toe with you carding.
If you werent so chicken (lol) back then id take you on in an instant c:

The trolling has been fun but I think this particular conversation is veering into farcical Wink
Maximus Wrote:Why would he know recall was fizzleable?

sm0ke Wrote:BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TRY TO PVP OR HAVEN'T ADAPTED TOO IT LIKE WE'VE BEEN SAYING DING DING DING

wow really? :/ Your trying to argue over something you didn't even try or know? Wow way to go quickly judging a pvp system
A spell book consist of 64 spells.. 63 of em dont fizzle.. What the **** would you think?
lol if GH is to be interrupted, then i think we should make Healing like it was on IN1 >XD. Any of you oldies form 10 years ago know what i mean hahaha
Maximus Wrote:Why would he know recall was fizzleable? every other spell on here isnt.. So im pretty sure its safe to assume that.. And smoke, there is a reason why you arnt the president of Ultima. Cause when you think someothing, You act like thats the way its gotta be and no way different. Thats what we call a "Dickhead". Why not make gheal fizzable? The PvP needs some tweaking or this shard is gonna die as fast as it got going. And think differently? Thats cool, Ill see you on the next sphere server.

It's quite funny you mentioned my IQ earlier because you're listening and reading skill are obviously shot. This is a discussion I'm allowed to say that I think an idea is terrible because it redesigns the PvP completely. You obviously can't read as well because I said I don't plan on playing a different shard I'm only playing here because of the type of PvP that's here so no to answer your statement you would not see me on the next sphere shard. Honestly man it's like talking to a brick wall..

@Catalyst you can't use players to block LoS, if you can run through people with stamina spells can still hit the player people target :p

Maximus Wrote:A spell book consist of 64 spells.. 63 of em dont fizzle.. What the **** would you think?

Also sounds like you're getting upset now because things aren't going in your favor, so ironic..
And this isnt PVP btw.. PvP stands for Player vs Player.. 2V1 isnt pvp. And spamming FS And Gheal and Magic reflect isnt pvp either.. Theres no strategy in that. The only skill that you can have with this pvp is potion control. Thats all it comes down to. This PvP system is weak and needs alot of work. So hopefully Taran will invest his time into working on that and put down his other projects.
Maximus Wrote:And this isnt PVP btw.. PvP stands for Player vs Player.. 2V1 isnt pvp. And spamming FS And Gheal and Magic reflect isnt pvp either.. Theres no strategy in that. The only skill that you can have with this pvp is potion control. Thats all it comes down to. This PvP system is weak and needs alot of work. So hopefully Taran will invest his time into working on that and put down his other projects.

Have you ever though that maybe you're just a weak PvPer and can't do anything but the fizzle dizzle nonsense?

EDIT: Because I honestly believe that I can just stand there healing and heal out of anything you throw my way even if you had your fizzling nonsense. You're so quick to judge but our skill level is quite amazing if you've actually watched a good duel.
Smoke Im done talking to you, I have a 6 year old I live with and shes more reasonable and understanding than you are... and thats no bullsh1t either. Your a joke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12