Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Happy to see this screen !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really happy to see this atmosphere !!! Check it out !!!

[Image: 18022012.jpg]

[Image: galdor2.jpg]
Woooo! Let's hit 300 Players!!!
hehehe that's cool a friend of mine told me about this uo server, and when i entered i realized that it was great, i'm a bit newb in uo yet, but i'd like to learn everything i can in this server =)

P.D.: Horitos is a friend of mine who joined this server a few ago too xD
It is pretty awesome.
Good stuff, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance here on the forum or in game chat if you are new to UO.
Thx mate, i'll do it, could u give me any advice about armor and weapons? what should i wear at this momment? and what should i know about it? is there any guide about it? Thx!
Archery is very useful for hunting since a lot of monsters that drop good loot also hit very hard in combat making them difficult to kill with swords/fencing etc. Also if you are planning to hunt very tough monsters you may wish to train bardic skills, provocation can be used to make monsters attack each other. Summoning spells are also useful (summon daemon is particularly good) for taking hits on your behalf.

There is a guide about the types of armour that exist if you look under blacksmithing on the website, but it is best not to over invest in armour early on in case you die, personally I would just get by with anything you can buy for cheap at the blacksmithing vendors or whatever drops from stuff you kill until you are more experienced. Learning to avoid being hit is much better than spending loads of cash on expensive armour.
Oook! i have 90 archery, ill try to lvl it up by buying lot of arrows xD

Thx!

P.D.: What about houses? do u think i should buy one asap? or it can wait? what should i spend my money in?
Buying arrows can get expensive so try and train it whilst hunting stuff to recoup your losses. If you can find a cheap elven bow on a player vendor they are excellent for hunting and training (high fire rate).
Carding Wrote:Buying arrows can get expensive so try and train it whilst hunting stuff to recoup your losses. If you can find a cheap elven bow on a player vendor they are excellent for hunting and training (high fire rate).

Do you know a good place to farm feathers?
No i dont :S xD
For feathers hunt Harpies, and cut them, decent loot (gold) and you get 50 feathers each.
Dunno if Covetous have Harpies here, but back on IN1 that was a great place to find them
Pages: 1 2