Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Please Read - We Are Here To Play IN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone,

As I'm sure you are all aware by now, my friends and I have returned to Ultima. I just want to address a few concerns that I have noticed without flaming or causing issues with players.

We are here to play and we know this is IN. To be honest, I have heard a lot about IN and I thought it would be cool to try it and see how the other half lives. I know that the merger didn't work out and it's too bad because I made several friends that were initially from IN. We are not here to destroy your server and to destroy everything . . That is definitely not out intention. We are here to play Ultima. We are here to PVP, PVM and who knows . . Even though I'm not too find of it . . I may even try the RP. I'm saying this and I'm try to be as diplomatic as possible. There will be wars and duels and hanks as well. I just want to log on to a populated shard with people that share the love of the game like I do.

I do apologize if I have offended any of you the first day I logged on to the shard chat as I was just talking like I would on an Xuo server as we always have been the bad guys. I do want to see this shard grow an survive and I will be supportive to any ideas and suggestions you guys post but in return I would appreciate the same. Even of my ideas reflect PVP as that is what I am used to. Please try and see the wealth of knowledge we have about this game and we will try and see it through your eyes as well. Let's make this shard the best server ever and keep it alive forever. We are all here for the same reason and that is to play Ultima Online.

Let me know what you guys think.

- ScareCrow.
Easiest way to change peoples mind about you and your friends is to just play the game and fit in with the community.
You can still kill people, just dont do douche things like res kill and kill noobs.

Anyways, welcome to IN and hopefully we'll see you around for a while!
I like this.

If you guys act like normal people, I'll change Prototype's name without any drama. I don't care if ya'll loot houses or res kill. That's all avoidable. My issue is, and always has been, with the language.
Maurice Wrote:I like this.

If you guys act like normal people, I'll change Prototype's name without any drama. I don't care if ya'll loot houses or res kill. That's all avoidable. My issue is, and always has been, with the language.

lol
A little respect goes a long way, don't forget that. Glad to see ya here.
we will see I guess
[Image: Ju1lO.gif]
Scarecrow is pretty cool dude. Tongue A vicious murderer in-game, but mostly normal aside from that.
Eru Wrote:Scarecrow is pretty cool dude. Tongue A vicious murderer in-game, but mostly normal aside from that.

[Image: NCCtg.gif]
<3
Has someone taken my throne as the most hated player and guild on the shard? - NOT HAPPY! Tongue.. Lucky I'm not around anymore or I'll take that shit back! hehe

Love reading threads like this on the forums.. Where would uo be without the 'bad guys'.. The fear factor is what makes uo exciting.. you should embrace people like scarecrow in my opinion.. haha..

Post like this reminds me of IN 1 - "Stop reskilling!, stop swearing in game and camping my house!"
Khal Drogo Wrote:Has someone taken my throne as the most hated player and guild on the shard? - NOT HAPPY! Tongue.. Lucky I'm not around anymore or I'll take that shit back! hehe

Love reading threads like this on the forums.. Where would uo be without the 'bad guys'.. The fear factor is what makes uo exciting.. you should embrace people like scarecrow in my opinion.. haha..

Post like this reminds me of IN 1 - "Stop reskilling!, stop swearing in game and camping my house!"

Respect bro
Pages: 1 2