Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Fall of Boomslang, The Rise of the Dwarves.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His eyes fluttered,a bright blur was visible and slowly came into focus.Looking down at his hands,he watched his fingers wriggle about, confused and disoriented he looked around and saw a familiar area. He was at britian bank, he couldn't remember how he got here. Walking around a few people stare at him for brief moment as if they know him but generally shake their head and move on.He remember's being in pain,he remember's dieing. A great battle had taken place many years ago, the great Dwarves of the past took to the fields of war,defending the people of Britannia, Dwarves and Humans alike. Their numbers were few,they were a dieing race, but of them were some of the greatest warriors to ever take to battle.Overrun by members of chaos,they were slained in battle. The end of the Dwarven guild was then and there.

Boomslang was sternly thinking about this battle,he had been wondering around so lost he relised that he was now in Trinsic. "Erm...Boom need find shelter" he muttered, walking along the path he headed to an old guildhall of his.Looking at the gate, it still read "DOOM HQ", intrigued he walked along the side, the wall to high for him to see anything, he begun climbing up a tree, a few minutes later he was peeking over the wall. He couldn't see anyone he knew, a strong looking warrior on a horse noticed this tree shaking violently and yelled "Who goes there?!". A startled Boomslang, not sure what to do, decided running away was his best choice, he looked at how to climb down tree when the branch cracked under his immense weight and broke free, he fell down on his head knocking him unconcious.

Waking up a few minutes later as a bucket of water splashed on him, Boomslang yelled "Argh...stop that", looking up he only focuses on the tip of the pointed blade at his head. "Who are you, what is your business here?" The horsed warrior asked aggressively. "I be Boomslang", The warrior circled around him several times,before jumping down from his horse, walking up to the short Boomslang, and removing his helmet revealing a familar face. It was the great Graigor, an old ally and friend. "Welcome back old friend" as Graigor dropped to one knee to shake his hand. "How are you back?", Boom did nothing except shrug his shoulder and shook his head. "Come in, Come in" as he ordered the doors open and Boomslang strolled in. He could see warriors sparring, whilst other members worked trades such as alchemy. "Lets get you a drink" Graigor said as he filled up a jar of Ale from a barrell and handed it to Boom. Boomslang spoke to him telling him all he knew, the battle where he remembered dieing, the waking up years later in the middle of Britian.

Graigor listened intently, walked to a nearby bag and threw it Boomslang's way. It was filled with Armour, some weapons. "This should help, make yourself at home, I have other business to attend too but it's good to have you back" as Graigor recalled off. Boomslang looked down at the bag, he felt emptiness inside, he felt no need to use these weapons, no need for battle. Something was missing from him. He wanted death back, gathering some regeants lying around together and a spellbook, he found a runebook lying on a table to Serpeant's Hall and summoned the recall spell there.

Running to the old SIN guildhall, Boom banged on the door "Ye filthy scum!" He yelled, trying to provote attack. Nothing... not a peep. Moving around the town he yelled similar thing's at other guildhall doors, again nothing. Suddenly a boot to the back sent Boom rolling over, turning around he was greeted with the horrible sight of the Evil Chaos Deamon Lord Mystic Edge. "Hahaha" Bellowed the evil lord. "A Dwarf in SH?", "Your pitiful race makes me laugh", as he strolled up to Boomslang, picked him up and sent him flying 10 meters slamming into a concrete wall. "Hahaha" he bellowed again "Your only good for dwarf tossing", walking up to Boomslang again Mystic picks him up with 1 hand around the neck and holds him up high "You make a mistake coming here dwarf, it's been along time since I got to kill your kind" Blood dripped down Boomslang's head, he was ready for death and wanted it. Mystic grabbed a dagger and slammed it into Boomslang's shoulder. Boomslang cried in pain as mystic again threw him 1 handed. Suddenly a flaming portal appeared, sucking Boomslang inside and closing as soon as he was in. Mystic Edge was surprised, he wanted his kill.

Boomslang slammed to the ground, coughing out loud he was desperate for air. Blood poured down his clothes from his shoulder, a blue glow suddenly appeared around Boom and he felt...well good. His shoulder felt perfect, his throat felt untouched. He heared footsteps behind him and looked upon a Man on a horse glowing. Not any man, this was a god. "My Name is Taran" he said, "I brought you back from the dead"...."You are needed". Boomslang looked up "Why do I feel empty?" Boom asked. Taran smiled, "Because you are not the same Boomslang you once were, I can bring back your body, not your soul". Boomslang frowned, "Why bring me back?" he asked angrily. "I only preserve the balance of life, I do not take sides between Order and Chaos, the dwarven race is nearly extint. I had to bring you back to preserve the balance, to bring back the dwarves race to a mighty power...the choice is yours on which faction you represent". As Taran raised his arm and a magic presence surrounded Boom "What's going on?" Boom queried. "You are no longer soulless" Taran simply replied before dissapearing from sight. "But wait?!" Boom yelled..... He looked around at where he was. It was a mine, a building stood next to him with a rusty axe lying on the ground. Boom felt strength again, he had a purpose, the dwarves needed to breed, they needed leadership, they needed warriors. Boomslang is dead though he thought, he needs a fresh start, his new soul needs a new name. Picking up the rusty axe, he grinned and begins running towards the exit of the mine, his goal to band together the dwarves, to bring back their power. Boomrak Brewforge will find his brothers....
:twisted:Nice Story, And dont come back to SH!! :evil:

Craditz

Loved it
Good story Boom! Will talk to you ingame Smile