Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: PvP question's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried deathmatch this evening...

My questions:

1. Alchemy bottles (heal and mana bottles) so as I understand there is no command's for fast-using bottles. I must use them manually?
2. Using spells by scrolls (not by spellbook) do more damage to ur opponent? And u must use them manually as well?
3. Periodically, during pvp I had delays (can't move but stamina 100 & I'm not paralyzed). Why? I confused. Firstly, I thought it depends on magic or bandages...I was wrong.

*4. Could u advice how can I make a macro for drinking bottles and using scrolls.
Spellbook greater heal - less mana, but slower than scroll GH
Greater Heal scroll - more mana, faster then spellbook GH
Both heal the same amount

Flame strike spellbook - more mana, damage more, but slower
Flame strike scroll - less mana, less damage, but faster
And you can get razor to do all the double clicking scrolls and targeting someone with one hot key. Same goes for drinking a mana pot.
most pvpers use injection since it runs smoother than razor and is faster... razor has a "long" delay on macros which sux for pvp.
I dont think razor has a long delay at all. But razor can be frustrating every now and then because it will dump hotkeys or the hotkeys for some unexplainable reason wont work
It does have a delay.. and its frustating when it crashes.. its awesome to craft and hunt, but pvp it sux!
yeah razor sucks bad for pvp, but i'm too intimidated by injection to try to figure it out
Habibi Jones Wrote:yeah razor sucks bad for pvp, but i'm too intimidated by injection to try to figure it out

Aye i can agree on that. Now i have spend a little month tweaking and fixing my Razor macroes for PvP so they actualy work and can be used as i want them. I won´t even start to think how much time it will take to convert it all once more to injection.

But Razor can be used.
i've never used injection. It's been banned from every server i have played on. anyone know why it would be banned?
Injection its too hard, Razor is the best.
Not if you can put 2 and 2 together injection can be simplistic as far as basic scripts, but advanced scripts can be very difficult for me as well