Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Stealing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.

I have recently started training Stealing and have had .1 gain after 2 hours of training at skill 75. is there a preferred way to gain stealing or a specific item i should use? i have no issues if i simply need to train for days on end but would just like some clarification. If i can change what i am doing for better gain i would love to know

Thanks in advance

[SIZE="2"]The Upright Man[/SIZE]
Ill see you, but you won't see me
I train with a pack llama and stealing a dye tub... it takes a while to raise it.. i believe its the hardest thieving skill.. i dont know how youre training but setting the macro is easy with razor, ill post my macro as soon as i get to my pc.
I have the macro set with an agent to place the items back into the packy. My concern is at 75 i am effectively getting .1 gain to 1 - 2 hours of training. From what has been said i am doing everything as it should be. What is your skill level and how often do you gain?
Thanks for replying Smile

The Upright Man
[SIZE="1"]Ill see you, but you won't see me[/SIZE]
GM stealing takes a long time... and the result is disappointing imo. Your success rate is high but its rare to go unnoticed if there is anyone around. It would be cool if having GM hiding/stealth impacted your chance of successfully stealing unnoticed.
By unnoticed do you mean you get guard wacked or go grey? because a lacky is always useful for that