Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Guide to Blacksmithy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any Chance we get a make dagger and smelt them macro for razor or euo ?
I am selling ingots if u need just message me
Ok I made this one on razor because I'm still learning euo. It doesn't work perfectly buy i hope it helps someone and if you can please improve it:

You need a restock agent that restocks 4 ingots from a container in the bank for example where you have all you ingots, a hammer and tongs and you are ready to go don't forget to reset the targets:

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|3|Ingots
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-4
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1082676472|19|142|0|2474
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
// make dagger
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1102165364|5091
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.2000000
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1077290056|102|83|0|7151
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|949095101|False|300
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|16|0|0
// smelt it
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|14|0|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|3922
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Mind uploading a file? When I make it myself razor doesn't recognize it for some reason.
I no longer use this macro it way to slow now I just smith daggers and send them to bank so I smelt them later to reuse them... the dagger making part I'll put it on file and post it here later
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12530159/daggermaking.macro

For that macro a I use a restock agent to get 99 ingots from a container and a organizer agent to move the daggers to another container.

Make sure the amount of ingots you have is a multiple of 3 and they don't have to be from the same type
Is there anything that needs to be done besides dropping this file into razor/macros folder? Because I did that but when I open the game with razor the macro isn't in the list...
It should be in there, unless you are putting it in the wrong folder. Also make sure the file extensions is .macro and not .macro.txt or anything like that.
Right. It's in the Macro folder and has .macro extension... I'm not sure what the problem is.
What operating system are you running? Are any other macros showing up? Are they in the macro folder?
Windows7. I have macros in razor that i can use, but they dont show up in the /macro folder.
what's the path to your macros folder?
Pages: 1 2 3 4