Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wandering if I could get the bar fixed up, can see heads popping out of the bottom floor, some spots have problems dropping things. My stool is still missing from the last gm trying to fix it because you can not sit down in that spot anymore but I used to be able to.
There are also allot of gm locked down items that I need released. all the wine racks and book shelves + the locker stay locked down they go with the static.
BB
That whole building seems pretty buggy and I think the only way to fix the issues is to completely rebuild it from scratch, if even that would fix it.
Eru likes unfreezing and freezing stuff though, he's probably up for it Tongue
Sounds good, if im not on and eru or who ever wants to do it just throw everything into one box or something. Ill start collecting it all and putting the stuff that I can away in a box tonight so it's easier because there is allot of crap in that bar.
Yep. We will also need a GM's help later on to move guild accesses and whatnot. I should be home from school in about 2 hours and I will be free all night. Have to go beg a former professor to let me work on one of his projects but it won't take long.
Shade blocked off th basement before because the head thing is unfixable without editing the map, not the sttics. We could unfreeze it and wipe everything and rebuild from scratch, but Id like to have a plan for that first. Do you have any ideas about how you want it to look, etc?
Ill run through ideas with the guild tonight and let you know but I have a rough idea. Let me get back to you ill be in a bit.
Yeah we'll have to talk about that, dunno when Maka will be around.
The Bar is now in controll of Habibi and Maka It's there's to do with what ever. (It was nuked so i couldn't transfer ownership.)