Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Cant login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, was browsing looking for a new server... I dl'd the IN Patcher etc.. ran it followed instructions, made an account, made a character but when I go to enter into the world (login on the character) UO quits responding... any suggestions to fix my problem??

**note of information that might be useful....
UO Version 7.0.14.0 (Patch 95)
I did set in the tools on IN Patcher to use 7.x
all directory settings were correct, and I do see Imagine Nation at the top
of the UO Login Screen, so I'm assuming all the files updated correctly.

A quick response in this matter would be most appriciated.
Also, If the owners of the shard are looking for someone who can help script or moderate the shard etc... I would be interested. I would be willing to answer any questions about my knowledge and history in working with scripts etc... If not thanks for reading! Tongue
and I look forward to checking out the shard, so far from what I've seen it looks/sounds great! Smile

Thanks, Naxious
Did you install with Stygian Abyss or Mondain's Legacy? Try opening the patcher and going to Tools > Use Client X

Stygian Abyss = Client 7
Mondain's Legacy = Client 6

Since you already did 7, you might try 6 to see if that fixes it.
If you're running windows 7 or vista, you need to make sure that patcher ran with admin privs. It also could be write errors making the client crash, attempt to run the client with admin privs as well if you're using 7/vista.
Ill try to go threw all the steps again.. gunna un-install everything and reinstall etc... Ill post an update after trying that.
Well...i had the same problems when i have started play here.

Remember: you should start everything (IN-Patcher, Razor, UO client etc.) with admin privileges if you use 7/Vista!

1) Uninstall your UO client
2) Install clear ML client
3) Patch it to 6.0.4.0
4) Run IN-Patcher, make sure you have right paths setted up in patcher, click to Patch button and wait.
5) Run UO via Razor and enjoy Smile