Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Jewelry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can jewelry be noobed like clothing with the a deed ?
If not could we get a jewelry reward deed for nickels or silver ?

30k Silver for the random jewelry is high if im gonna wear it lose it then that person hides it in there bank for all eternity.
I have no problem with wearing it and then losing it, just hate how people horde things...
So im putting it with my invul suit and will wear it for 1v1's to look like im a rich pirate when I fight when really im broke all the time because I spend me plunder as I get it.

I suggest if you can noobie it raise the price by allot if you cant maybe lower it just a bit ?
Also curious if anyone else has bought any jewelry ?
I just tested it and currently you can *not* bless a piece of jewelery with a clothing bless deed. I'll report this since I think it'd be nice to be able to bless jewelery since it's basically clothing.
Cool in that case I recommend raising the silver cost for the jewelry if it does become able to be blessed...
I agree it is basically clothing as it doesn't really serve any other purpose.
Also just throwing this out there for the jewelry noobied deed possible to cost silver ? 200 - 250k silver ?
I find the silver stone lacking, and would like to say I like the new nickel rewards Im aiming for a shrine symbol.
The current "Renamed, Rehued and newbied jewelery deed' is actually just a renamed item that says "Page to get your item." >_<
I suppose I could add that for now, though, but Ideally you should be able to pick after using the deed.

I need to focus on adding stuff to the silver deed. I kindof intended for it to be a few basic interesting items, then a way to turn silver to gold. That way you can hunt and not leave stuff on the monster's body. Tongue
That item you speak of ("Renamed, Rehued and newbied jewelery deed") doesn't exist unless it's yet to be added.
The closest thing Ive found is if you donate money (A deed for coloring and naming an item of your choice + a tier 1 item)