Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Killing Newbies and REs killing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Habibi Jones Wrote:I agree Mystic, the person that really sparked my interest in this game was a lone PK who would ALWAYS killed me at Jhelom GY. Always.

*rant* I didn't know how to play the game so I was free game, along with other noobies. We would try to gank him and he'd pwn us all, but one day I guard whacked him and helped him get his shit and he told me to message him on ICQ if any noobs are around so he could kill them for me to loot. He and his friend, a blue lord were tight and trained me. Long story short we became unstoppable on a 400 client server and to this day, 7 years after I started playing this game I still talk to both of them on occasion. One of them pretty frequently.

Chaos is really only a faction tag but if you mean a true murderer, like someone worthy of the title, yes it is very rare to find that. That's basically the reason I was talking trash... The reason I was being rude towards your guild is because I just see you guys as this super rich, well armed, WELL manned force who never go out and just wreck shit and cause people to get together and kick your asses. Daemon and Goblin are powerful guilds with some really good players, yet you guys never just start brawls. Unfortunately none of us do and honestly I was wrong to insult your guild because it isn't a problem with your guild it's really just the fact that there aren't enough players for us all to prey on, you know? I'm really happy to see that there are some new skilled fighters here though. I apologize to Daemon guild minus Christina. I used to kill anyone I wanted too, then I decided **** it I'll go blue because if everyone is doing what I'm doing then the shard is gonna stale out. Thinking about going order as much as I don't want to...

I'm glad to see some maturity from you as little as i know about you. I understand what you mean, the fact is there isn't much room to make havoc to begin with on the server already. We may have some things that other guilds don't but that's mostly because we do have some in the guild that are dedicated to just supplying to the guild and have been doing that for a very long time. It easy to get hate for that too, many people on IN1 didn't like me either because of the same thing and some got hate towards us from some that were just damn good pvpers like Kamal, Captain Jack, Red Orb, and many others. I would like to cause havoc with Daemon and Goblin but I feel that it would only make this place less active and I would like this community to thrive like anyone else here before shaking it up. Which is why I've made a few alts in aid to help other neutrals in order for them to stay even though I've met a few troll mules along the way.

When this community has a thriving Order and a good amount of neutrals then i think its good to cause some trouble but at this time i rather see people get stated and not be mad that they lost everything and just quit when they know little about how to obtain money and goods. Yeah Dieing sucks, its a part of UO and something unique that other games don't really have anymore where you actually lose everything. We all get a lil upset when we all die even yourself Habibi. I died a lot on IN1 because i was on good old 28.8 connection when i first started and upgraded to a 56k modem in the middle of IN1 lol. I didn't have cable back then and I have had loads of stuff looted off me to where i was down to pvping in bloodrock and gold armor lol. I'm pretty sure TRU and SIN remember that well. I hated crafting and hunting at the time so i just made due. In any case, dieing don't bother me at all but i do understand you being upset about afk dieing Tongue cus you happened to do it to me which is fine. My fault for being afk outside brit. In any case, Your personal problems with Christina is just that, No problem about the insults towards Daemon. Maybe when theres more active people wanting to interact with others maybe this place will get more people to kill hehe. I was thinking that back when IN1 started that i remember a Role Play story had to be submitted in order to have an account. Everyone that was on IN1 did that and got accepted and for some reason that makes me think that the people that wanted to write wanted to tell story's which equaled more player interaction. I know its just a theory but it does make me wonder why the community back then had so much player interaction or maybe it was the rule on no afk macroing past 2 hours. Anyway, enough of my old gibberish.
I remember that, you had to submit a role play application then keep that character. Which was awesome and RP was enforced for a while, then eventually, was only encouraged. The RP application was awesome, made the shard even that more special.
I die a lot man I know you're new here but I have no problem with dying in UO... I have a problem with douche bags! Plain and simple Wink but I will just leave it be.
lol im not new to Imagine Nation ask anyone. I just came back.
you're new to the server, meaning this server
Since this sever is being modeled after IN1 nothing here is new to me at all. There really no difference in pvp except healing and med and a few other insignificant things. So technically yeah i know what you mean by new but everyone is practically new here since this place started this year but in a sense its all the same to me. I wonder who has been giving you problems lately since you've said you die a lot.
This, people for some reason being "true" chaos is doing what SIN did and killing the shit out of everyone regardless of alignment we never saw ourselves as chaos, we were just sexy bastards, the whole alignment thing just made the killing far more convenient for us because of the game mechanics involved. Chaos is an alignment, granted it has a stupid name which leads to ambiguous definitions.

True chaos in the terms of an alignment means joining forces with your fellow chaos and taking the fight to order, and vice versa.

really should move past those alignment titles, infact maybe you should make some shard specific ones based on your culture. just a thought.

also what i found in UO post IN is that the majority play as chaos because they think they are leet killing machines and their ego is often based largely on a video game, hence you tend to get more douchebaggery. not universally true but it is a trend i've noticed.
Haven't been playing lately due to lag but when there's activity I fight till I die, resuit die resuit rinse repeat Tongue Nobody is causing me problems.
Lerrbear Wrote:This, people for some reason being "true" chaos is doing what SIN did and killing the shit out of everyone regardless of alignment we never saw ourselves as chaos, we were just sexy bastards, the whole alignment thing just made the killing far more convenient for us because of the game mechanics involved. Chaos is an alignment, granted it has a stupid name which leads to ambiguous definitions.

True chaos in the terms of an alignment means joining forces with your fellow chaos and taking the fight to order, and vice versa.

really should move past those alignment titles, infact maybe you should make some shard specific ones based on your culture. just a thought.

also what i found in UO post IN is that the majority play as chaos because they think they are leet killing machines and their ego is often based largely on a video game, hence you tend to get more douchebaggery. not universally true but it is a trend i've noticed.

lmao. <3 you lerris.
soMa Wrote:I wanted to Bring this post back for a a little bit to prove a point for all those mental retards out there.
If anyone payed attention which I have even tho I am not around that much I vote every day and check the server status and have noticed that there was a time where there were 40 clients on not to long ago and now there are 25-28 and its the same 25-28 that have more or less been here for a long time. hmmm I wonder what happen ? you mean the new players left because you morons res killed players, boxed them in, killed a macroing player in town or at the merc camp. I dont care if you did it for an item or 1000gp. YOUR PROLLY SO rich and own a huge house have tons of items, oh but wait you wanted that 10 cent item they had or because your bored... well your gonna be even more bored now that no one comes back or stays to play. I think gm's should take all the res killers, macro killers, box killers and .kill them for a week and nuke there items but I guess that's why I don't run a shard.

*Also I just noticed a small discussion of killing a chaos player afk at the merc camp macroing or something.
well you know something it's a hassel to quit a guild and re join just to train skills why not let the person macro in peace so that when they are ready to fight or hunt then you can go and kill them.
For a small shard to get big you gotta take it easy on people for the first little while.
It also doesn't help when the players with everything are to ***** to lose a single item but its ok to kill someone who has nothing for there 10 cents because they are to shitty of a fighter to kill the harder players that can actually pvp. Im not saying don't kill noobs I mean if there in a dung its ok to be a pk ect but I mean if you pk them every waking minute they play they will never advance and in turn make it boring or frustrating for them to log on and invest time into there character or this shard.
There are other factors why the shard has slowed down again but this is a HUGE FACTOR, even if you don't think it is.

So remember when your bored because no one is on it's your own fault you mental moron and I think you should go see a doctor or shrink because you don't understand a simple concept that not everyone is as good as you with your god complex.

Your Friend Soma who barley plays anymore with his 2 cents.
Things have to change if you want a player base especially killing the miners / lumber-jackers because there the only ones actually trying to make a economy on here. Stop taking away the last safe thing a noob can do to make a decent living.

P.S
Last thing id like to mention is why the **** is everyone a friend ? I mean come on no wonder no one fights each other you all stand there killing noobs when you could fight each other no one here is true chaos bunch a wanna be noobs.

This is exactly my point with Christina Thorn...She griefed me to the point of almost quitting. I actually took a 2-3 week macro-only break where I didn't actively play because I was so annoyed, and then she/he laughed about it saying she needs to find a new way to fck me.
I agree completely Soma. And I'm not really friends with anyone except Shadow (but who isn't hehe) and just getting to know 1 or 2 others. Another reason why I've gotten frustrated is all the damn chaos people reskilling me at non-Kendall mines (Goblin and Thorn) and lurking in the dungeons, catching me there (which is fine). It was hard to want to get started up again when certain Chaotic-ones (Habibi) would come into the newbie hunting area every few minutes looking for newer people to kill (me). I have no qualms with Habibi NOW for that, because like many of us I'm a vet that knows what UO involves, but when I had no items, that was extremely frustrating. So on, so forth.

My point is the same as theirs: CHILL OUT, be patient, and fight people like me and established Order/Neutral people who finally have items rather than miners, newbie hunters, macroers, etc.

I am however, sticking to Order, waiting to recruit some decent pvpers =p Luckily I'm one PATIENT motherfcker.
Mystic Edge Wrote:lol im not new to Imagine Nation ask anyone. I just came back.
Newb...
likewise Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6