Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Movies and tv shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Craditz

Just got through watching Due Date with Robert Downey jr and Zack galifianakis or how ever you spell it pretty good movie funny as hell..Also watching Dexter on Showtime if you are looking for a good show to watch its amazing flawless The new series Home Land is pretty damn good too "Bored to death" on HBO is also pretty good..I Recommend these shows if anyone is looking for something worth watching
Boardwalk Empire is good show. Need I mention Game of Thrones?
I used to watch Entourage (good show to watch if you never did), I'm also waiting on the new season of Shameless (US). Meanwhile I have been busy watching Blue Mountain State and How I Met Your Mother. I heard from a friend of mine that The Walking Dead is also good one
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - God Tier
Game of Thrones / Dexter - Top Tier
Myth Busters / Daily Show / Colbert Report - Required Viewing Tier
American Dad / Simpsons / South Park - Filler if there's nothing else to watch.

That's pretty much all I watch unless I start watching some anime. Right now I'm into Hunter x Hunter.

Craditz

Shameless is awesome cant beleive i forgot about that one Family Guy/Amercian Dad/ also great and boardwalk empire i haven't watched it yet but im gonna start watching it The walking dead also Flawless epic.
The Walking Dead, The Wire, House are my favorite TV show and I like most Friends show because i never saw this type of funny show in my life.
Dexter and Breaking Bad are my favourite two shows of recent years.

Game of Thrones is good but will ultimately be unsatisfying to watch as it gets cancelled around Season 3 or 4 because of its super-high budget and massive cast and thus we never get the ending. I do kinda feel books 2-7 are just spinning out about 2 books of actual ideas, and since the author got a 6 book deal rather than the actual story dictating the number of books, probably going to have a lot of dragging out where nothing particularly interesting is happening (like the first half of Season 2).
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are my latest acquisitions on the series list.
The Walking Dead
House (now over)
Hawii 5-0
CSI
Family Guy
Used to watch two and a half men (with charlee sheen)
Fringe
Big Bang Theory
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

you're welcome.
I would delete the spam above, but I'm actually impressed that it looks like a human in India was paid to write that. It's surprisingly on topic. Also: I don't know how to ban by IP... so I just banned the user Sad
Nasir Wrote:I would delete the spam above, but I'm actually impressed that it looks like a human in India was paid to write that. It's surprisingly on topic. Also: I don't know how to ban by IP... so I just banned the user Sad

huh?
Pages: 1 2