Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: any pvp tips for a new IN pvper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
title says it all hehe

any pvp tips for a new IN pvper?
You should ask habibi Jones
you "need" 4 types of scrolls heal reflect lightning fs. you will also "need" gh pots and mana pots. poisoning is your friend. gh scrolls cost a lot of mana, use sparingly. carry 2 weapons, 1 hander and 2 hander; make macro for both. remake your bandie macro to use your guild shield after bandaging. try your best to stay on offense with your weapon. paralyze frequently if need be to stay on offense with your weapon. CONSERVE YOUR MANA, do not waste it and sometimes it is even wise to fizzle a miscast to save half the spell's mana. weaken and curse help out a lot. as for healing you should use bandages when you can but don't rely on them. it takes a lot of practice to become a pro bandager, so don't take too many chances Tongue if you are being fs dumped in a duel just stay calm, cast a gh scroll if you need, then a regular gh, and possibly another gh scroll if you need, then just bandage.

/rant
best advice i can give is to find somebody who is close to your skill level and practice with them. this is the best way to learn Tongue take people's advice but the most important part is using it.
anyone wanna sparr with me? xD
thanks by the way uve been helpfull
Stab them with the pointy end.
Redorb Wrote:Stab them with the pointy end.

[COLOR="green"]The pointy end of what??

:eek:[/COLOR]
Game of Thrones reference. :3
genocide i could use some practice.

hab. could you send me your macros please?
best pvp tip ever............DONT DIE!
Find someone to practice and go to PvP area which place out of brit bridge. Use 1k area. It gives you auto supply (armor wep and suff). Learn by die ing...
Guys, i really looking for teacher for PVP. Can someone help me?
Pages: 1 2