Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Craditz story 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Craditz

620 years ago.... Craditz's wake up!! wake up!!! What is it Joey!!! craditz screams scarying joey even more then he already was its the shop the town all of yew is under attack the woodland merchant guilds and fighting along side with the light elevs seems a raid or orcs,troll,s and Dark Elves have taken are town by storm! Well don't stand there Joey hand me my Heavens Fury and my Sapphire set as craditz gets prepared and sets out to his fathers shop south of Yew all he could see was flames and bodies laying everywhere women children slaughtered like pigs three orcs rush in to attack him he cuts through them with ease! in the corner of his eye he sees his father laying on the ground. Craditz rushes over to him holding him by his head asking his father what on earth happen his father told him the orcs and dark elves had been planning this for years! there is not much time my son... i want you to go flee from here! NEVER says Craditz i will die along side with my brothers and sisters! His father says dont be a fool! gather what troops are left and head for "caughing up blood" head for... Brit.. Britt... "Craditz father takes in one last breath" and dies Craditz blood is on fire all he can see is red for the first time in his life his heart is full of hate!! running trough the woods killing ever orc dark elf that stood in his path he came across a refugee camp that last standing point of the Woodland Merchant's seeing his Mom little Brother and all his friends and family.. a tear falls from his eye. we must... we must... leave here and head for Brittian.. everyone exclaims why? why? we must! if we intend on keeping are race from being wiped out theres thousands of more coming! ill make a gate for us then wall it off after everyone has made it through ill recall there. we will talk with the king of Great Brittian and see if he will help us in the dark time "Craditz slows his mind and makes a portal" after all his family and fellow elves are through the gate he sits down and prays to
Corellon The god of the elves all of a sudden Craditz sees a bright light and someone standing in front of him so bright he could not tell what he looked like he heard a voice that said to him. Go to your people rebuild your town in the wood near Monic and Vesper till the time is right for you to claim what is yours I shall My lord I shall...
I liked the story, though you could organize it better.. its kind hard to to distinguish between dialogs and narrations Tongue
But it's pretty good ;D
Raziel_ Wrote:its kind hard to to distinguish between dialogs and narrations Tongue
Yeah, that took me a while to read. But I liked the content very much Big Grin