Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Part 3 - The Last Elf of Rivendel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The young elf road to the top of the ridge. He looked of the open fields of Britain as he sat atop his horse. He had never seen this land before but it already felt like home.
As he rode to the gates of the city on the hill she could fell the eyes of the men on him. No elf had been seen for hundreds of years in any part of Britannia. He couldn't blame them for staring at him.

The gates opened by unseen persons, onto the dirt road to the top of the home lined hill. He travelled up to the palace of the king and he saw many faces pressed against the glass of the windows. He laughed to himself at the human's curiosity. He to had been young not long ago, and had always been one to have to know about what was going on around him.

The crest of the great hill came into view, and so did the palace that adorned it. The palace of Britain had had many great kings rule over it, and to Malaki (the elf) it always would. Or so he hoped. When he reached the crest armoured soldiers stood in his way.

-"You cannot pass into the palace of the king unless you hand us your weapons. You may retrieve them when you leave," - one of the soldiers said.

Malaki glared at the soldier as he took his quiver of arrows off her back and handed it to him. Taking off his sword his practically threw it at the soldier.

-"You may now enter to see the king of Britain," - the soldier told him.

As Malaki enter the king hall all the mortals cast there eyes down. He had no idea why they did this, and he was willing to leave it that way.

-"Ahh, elf how may the court of Britain be of service to you?" - the king asked.

-"King, amin have been travelling for days from amin home in Rivendel when amin thought that amin elven eyes were deceiving me. Amin swear amin saw a band of Vampires, Daemon and Goblins travelling along the borders of lle land. Amin knew to myself as all know that them are rarely seen an any part of world nowadays except in their home town Serpent Hold, and amin thought lle would be obliged to know this information," - he told the king who had a look of horror on his face.

-"We have not seen any Vampires or Daemons since we took Britain over. Your news chills us to the bone. Thank you for warning us of our plight. And if you will leave us for a moment we shall discus what is to be done. And what ever we choose, we would love to have another elf on our side," - he told Malaki.

Until this time Malaki thought he was the last elf on the world but at the same moment two voices made themselves hear on Lord British Castle. It was Kandorin and his brother Elessar who sometime ago joined the Lord and fought along with him against those evil minions forces. Malaki couldn’t believe what was happening and same with Kandorin and Elessar, so they all seated on the large rounded table of Lord British and revealed lots of stories from their life. While they did this Lord British remembered the 3 Elves that the evil forces were arriving to strike again…A long battle was about to come again.

They talked for some time and another item was added to the meeting.. Kandorin and Malaki were talking together and they had the idea to raise again Rivendel, their lost home… Malaki told both that Rivendel was deserted, every single elf was killed and he was the only one who escaped with life because his father said him to leave while he had time and inform the humans of what was happening. Lord British was hearing this and said right away he would help in everything was needed to bring back Rivendel and the Elf spirit because he knew that elves were one of the few alliances he could have to fight the evil forces that were camping near his city and castle…So he called a few guards and ask them to make packs and help the three elves getting to Rivendel.
After two hours they left in a new journey heading to the secret and lost land of Rivendel…While they were on their way they found a strange human that acted like an Elf…Her name was Evangelia a different person from all other humans who took life in a different way aswell.

Kandorin and Evangelia got a great first contact and from the beginning his elves senses told him that she was an elf aswell not in body but in her soul. Kandorin called her to talk in private and told her what was happening and his thought aswell and asked her to follow them.

-"I am just a human but it would be an honour to work next to such an honourable elf as yourself." - she said

-" Amin feel that lle are more than a human and so that’s why it will be a pleasure for us if lle come along with us" - Kandorin said

-" Lle will love our land Rivendel, it’s the most calm and peaceful place in the whole world and its there that us elves learn most of our skills" - added Malaki
Evangelia smiled at both and started to dream how Rivendel looked liked.
After two days of trip they finally arrived to Rivendel. It was deserted but still it was conservated, as always no single sound could be heard there. Kandorin and Elessar were emotioned because it was long time ago since the day they departed from there and so memories came to their head. Malaki along with the Lord British guards went check all the places and then came and told the rest of the group that all was ready to be re-activated…And so Rivendel came back to life, a life lost for some time but now with these elves will be at full strength to fight evil forces and stand by the side of Lord British.

[COLOR="white"]Elves what are they

Daemons, humans, or dwarfs

No they are creatures that have pointy ears

Can hear for miles

Mysterious elves

Light footed

Elves[/COLOR]
Good story Sphinx
This one was made by Elessar, my roleplay brother back on IN1 hehe It was made for the Elf roleplaying guild that I made. We also had 2 more stories that are posted in these forums Smile
[COLOR="green"]Now I thought I recognized the names.... Is Elessar around ?
[/COLOR]
I dragged his ass to our facebook group! Trying to make him log in Tongue