Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hail
Well what to say I love doing quest so i am just wondering what quest are active. I know the quest listede below are a part of UO, but are they active on IN ?
Ambitious Solen Queen Quest, Collector’s Quest, Solen Matriarch Quest, Terrible Hatchlings, The Golden Skull Quest, The Study of the Solen Hive, Witches Apprentice
Sorry the only ones I know of are the ones in the merc camp and the one for the full spellbook :/
Most of those are active actually
Those are active and I've added a few others, plus there's the puzzles to get your weapon recipes. Smile
We'll have to fix a quest page
I wouldn't be against some sort of game wiki where players can get together to add information specific to the server. The only problem is finding people interested in editing a wiki and making sure it doesn't get vandalized. :/
Sounds good with the quest.
I wouldent mind go around finding the different quests and make a forum post with them all or something else with pointers to, where you start the different quests, how tough they are, what you can get from them etc...
But making a wiki i doubt, have no idear how that works.
A wiki is a good idea, but you should only have about half a dozen people adding the info. In other words anyone can suggest info, but it has to get filtered through a few people so that typos are less of a problem and people can't troll it.
Taran added a Quest info section to the Info tab, which is nice so far =] Still needs info on the NPC quests
Yeah Eru will write something about the quests he made and I'll see if I can find info on the RunUO distro ones.
Sorry to bump this old topic but I was doing The Study of the Solen Hive and completed all 4 but when I went back to the guy in Brit, he said that I was busy doing another quest and I wasn't able to complete it.