Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Questions about Craftable Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Goblin Clooba- Does it deal extra damage to ogres too?

Blood Tentacle- What does it do?

edit: Do any of the craftable weapons deal extra damage to demons or dragons?
Goblin Clooba- Does it deal extra damage to ogres too?

NOPEY !!!
Does anybody know what the blood tentacle does? Does anybody know if there are any weapons that deal extra damage to dragons/demons?
Well, I don't know C# for beans, but from looking at the script, it looks like an Eminently Accurate Kryss of Force that does nothing but be red and have a different name.

Maybe we should take suggestions for what it does.
Hmmmmm I know that all Craftable Weapons as same as in world, like sup accr hlbrt of vanq ect... Diffrences is colors and critical hit chance...

Its not like silver items (powerfull to undeads)
blood tenticle should leech life
hmm I stumbled upon this screen shot too, I somewhat remember there being a weapon called the "Phoenix's Breath". Anyone else remember this? Wasn't like ultra rare for someone to make?

[Image: arsenal1a.jpg]
Oooh right, the Phoenix's Breath. I scripted that Big Grin
It was rare as hell because it was so overpowered, lol. Plus it was only there in the end.
yeah lol i thought there was something else beside HF and SoV, That PB and Fiery bow of Death was insane damage lol, besides the Black Widow
Maktor D. Wrote:blood tenticle should leech life

Good idea.
In my opinion, script it to leech 7% of damage dealt, this way if you do 40 damage it heals 3 hp so that it's not overpowered, but it gives it a little buff.
If the damage is less than 10, it leeches zero health.

Another option would be to make it do bleed damage that acts the same as poison, but in which you can HEAL through (unlike poison) or something like that

Yea I only saw the phoenix's breath in action like 4 times lol. I remember there at the end they added those few ores as well, like Griffin, Adamantium, Steel, (Reptile I think), and some others.
Maktor I really like that idea, let's talk about life-steal mechanisms/rates.

My suggestion for lifesteal would be for the blood tentacle to not be based on how much damage the hit deals. It should leech 1-3 hp every successful hit, or something like that, where you'll always get 1hp per hit but sometimes up to 3. This will even out given the fact that you'll be missing 20% of your swings anyway. The reason I think life stolen shouldn't be based on damage dealt is because of how cheesy this weapon would be against someone with low armor or without armor.
Archangel Wrote:Good idea.
In my opinion, script it to leech 7% of damage dealt, this way if you do 40 damage it heals 3 hp so that it's not overpowered, but it gives it a little buff.
If the damage is less than 10, it leeches zero health.

Another option would be to make it do bleed damage that acts the same as poison, but in which you can HEAL through (unlike poison) or something like that

Yea I only saw the phoenix's breath in action like 4 times lol. I remember there at the end they added those few ores as well, like Griffin, Adamantium, Steel, Reptile (I think?), and some others.

lol yeah i do remember the steel and adamantium towards the end, i wasnt too sure about the other too, may have been those names
Pages: 1 2