Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Pure Black??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pure Black is the staff color or player color ??? and what i the color code ???
True black is a staff-only color and its color code is 1.
agreed, but there are quite a few you can get that are basically pure black
You can get 1150, which is the darkest hue there is.

There are pure-black deeds that you can buy for nickels that will turn a single item pure black, but there's no way to get it in a tub.

As archangel mentioned, there *are* some hues that look like pure black, but are a higher-numbered hue that isn't blocked by the script. There's nothing to stop you from picking those if you can find one, but if we see it we'll re-dye the tub and either delete or re-dye all the cloth of that color or anything else thats been dyed. (It's easy to find. ^_^)
Hm question, I never understood the concept of some shards having restricted colors. What is the main purpose of restricted colors if i may ask? Is it something to do with bugged colors or something that may compromise the server itself? or is it just to indicated a special color that is staff related? I mean if black has more than one color code, wouldn't it be more of work load to keep it out of the shard than an actual unique color? just curious
The reason behind blocking hue 1 and other related hues is that there's no way you could get actual clothing to be pure black like it shows up, plus it looks a bit silly in the paperdoll.
Right now if you have death rock, it looks like you're wearing very, very dark clothing, but with pure black, if you put on a shirt, it looks like you are just a floating head, arms and legs.

Also, pure-black was entirely too popular if I recall from my days of being on a shard where it was allowed. It seems like everyone was decked out head to toe in pure black gear, so with this system we get a little more variation and people personalize their characters a bit more.
I see, thanks for clarifying that.