Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The creation of dwarf race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all im french so my text can be or will be
weird or not rly good if you see what i mean

The dwarf guild and village have been created by a god called Olaf.
The legend says that Molin (new kendrall name)was a dwarf lord gifted
by god. one day the villager have been attacked by goblin and everybodies
died. When the god seen this he gived a second chance to molin. His
soul comed on imagine nation so molin restarted his village and race

This is how the Dwarven race have been created on imagine Nation
Ah the dwarfs have managed to surface? Interesting... may they bring lots of excitement to the new lands...perhaps some good loot? *grins*
The molin tavern have opened for the dwarf member
Is this the whole story or just the intro?
Can u make them actually look like dwarfs?!? Short legs and arms? That would be so great! Tongue
Lamby Wrote:Can u make them actually look like dwarfs?!? Short legs and arms? That would be so great! Tongue

haha thatd be awesome! =p dwarven skin, beards, and stout
Lamby Wrote:Can u make them actually look like dwarfs?!? Short legs and arms? That would be so great! Tongue
Technically speaking, this is possible, but it would involve creating a custom paperdoll, custom artwork for every equippable item, and custom animations for the character and all the movements that they could do.
I'd say it would take about a year or so. Smile
Yeah one example is this one altho the paper dolls doesn't look great and looks hurried through. They kept the magic auras around the art work which looks bad and back grounds looks bad lol but the dwarf examples are ok without the backgrounds to them

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/c...-0.461426/

[Image: Dwarfss-1.jpg]

I'd figure with more work on removing permanent beards and work on armor/hair/beard/weapon placement if they havent done that already these could come out great
xD 4 hands Dwarf
sorry i got my internet crashed but its now back so im online
Molin Wrote:sorry i got my internet crashed but its now back so im online
Regarding your story, if you want the rp items we expect you to elaborate a more complex story (What you wrote is more like an intro). I will be waiting for a story to read Smile

Cheers