Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Question on Custom Blacksmithy weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a lot of the old creatable weapons on the site from IN1. However, I don't see 2 and i was wondering if there even in the game. SoV Soul of the Vampire, a blackish/chromish scimitar and HF Heaven's Fury a sapphire sword. I think that what they were called. Anyway are they even in this server? Just curious
I think Shade added them; at least he added the quest to get the reagents for them.

Actually, I found his change logs: http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?2...1#post1391
Quote:Added recipe scrolls for future weapons - SoV, HF and SDB
Added two new types of resources - Sky Dragon Scale and Hell Dragon Scale

I'll see if I can find the recipe stones and see if the weapons are craftable.

Right now, SOV and Heaven's Fury *are* in-game.

-edit-
They are NOT added to the recipe scrolls it seems, at least it's not where I think it should be in the RecipeID property. Taran will need to check scripts to see if he can find it.
ok well at least they are in the game, thanks for clearing that up Smile, hope they are fully in the game recipe and all. I guess thats why its not in the blacksmith crafting page on the website
id love to see those and the 4 elemental weapons in again =] (Firey Bow, Thunder Mace i think, and the other 2)
nah...
Eru check BS Menu, you couldnt see the SOV and HF...
Archangel Wrote:id love to see those and the 4 elemental weapons in again =] (Firey Bow, Thunder Mace i think, and the other 2)

Yea id love to see Fiery Death Bow... (Its the FS bow, when you hit critical your enemy FS'ed... yeaaaaaaaa)
Galdor Wrote:nah...
Eru check BS Menu, you couldnt see the SOV and HF...
They're added in-game, but they're not craftable. The only way to get them now is for a GM to .add them.
SOOOooooo.... Please gimme a SOV and Fiery Death Bow...

Many Thanks.....