Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: We had a good run (shard closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll never forget 10 years ago walking in to my real life best friend Kenneth aka Asterello"s dorm room. He was stuck in jail and I said " What gay game are you playing?" lol. He told me about the game and I just got immediately addicted. I have IN1 to thank for getting me straight booted out of college for never going to class. I will never forget the memories nor the friends that I made on IN1. I will miss you all and hope you all the best with your lifes.
GG Imagine Nation!

Forsaken clan 2006
-Hate
-Fear
-Setep
I managed to get my account banned automatically last I checked in here...

Hey guys! Too bad it shut down, but I suppose I was waiting for that to happen. Can't believe you kept it going for 9 years!

I basically played from early 2001 until early 2004 actively, although I was a total noob at the game, really. But I think a few people might remember me... IN still has a big part in my heart...
I was a huge gamer until at least 2008, although since then RL caught up with me, and now I mainly game occasionally, or at LANs or similar...

Add me on MSN/Gtalk if you wish! [email protected]

PS. I'm so happy the old IN1 forums are wiped. My 5000+ posts were basically something like "LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ROFL" back then. I think I was 13 or so in my most active period. Wow.

Or do you have them backed up somewhere, Coldrake?
Hrugnir Wrote:I managed to get my account banned automatically last I checked in here...

PS. I'm so happy the old IN1 forums are wiped. My 5000+ posts were basically something like Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin back then. I think I was 13 or so in my most active period. Wow.

Or do you have them backed up somewhere, Coldrake?
All of that seems so out of place somehowSad
hilbertsaretard Wrote:All of that seems so out of place somehowSad

Uhm, yeah... I don't like making introductory posts. I just end up spouting out random sentences of information in no particular order.
thanks for the good memory i will always remember IN!!

oh it's true!!

Guild:BLACK!!!!!

have a good life everyone!
Lord Makaveli Wrote:t

oh it's true!!

Guild:BLACK!!!!!
ebil black :evil:
Sad
Come join the new IN
Does the new IN looks like IN-X? I never played on IN1 and IN2, only played on shard like NOS, XUO, A9, and IN-X! So I need to know if its the same kind of shard that I played. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4