Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Auctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is increible... I sned a page to GM for buy a statics house, Sphinx come on me and say me that he dont know if taran accept that he sell statics in britain, and I said him that he call me when Taran respond to Sphinx. My question go for Sphinx: If You dont ask me that Taran accept that You sell statics houses, why you posted the auction???? I loser auction because I dont know that auction start!!!! this is unjust!!!! .... this dont change never.... SUCKS STAFF!!!!!
Well the post for the static Auction for britain , was there for 3 days , so , how on hell can you blame staff to not tell anyone?...

And if Sphinx posted the auction , the static prolly gona be sold to the one who won it . Stop Blaming the staff, Look in glass and see who complain about shit around.
when I said Sphinx that I wanted buy the statics He said me that I need wait the taran's answer... Sphins didnt knew if He was able sell the statics...
I dont know why Sphinx start the auction when He dont me that Taran accept the sale...
100% UNJUST!
If you feel like you've not been treated equally you could just say so and ask calmly why didn't they inform you. Instead, you choose to come screaming injustice and staff sucks. If your objective is to get treated better and get some answers, acting like this is detrimental to your goal.

Just pull the plug so the *****ing finally ends. By the looks of it, that's all there is left anyway. Now I'm *****ing about people *****ing. Self-fulfilling prophesy!

smoke

Kamos Wrote:If you feel like you've not been treated equally you could just say so and ask calmly why didn't they inform you. Instead, you choose to come screaming injustice and staff sucks. If your objective is to get treated better and get some answers, acting like this is detrimental to your goal.

Just pull the plug so the *****ing finally ends. By the looks of it, that's all there is left anyway. Now I'm *****ing about people *****ing. Self-fulfilling prophesy!

this

shards already dead

edit: btw sandra i hate you idiot go do something with your life
Menudos subnormales sois todos de verdad!! lamiendo el culo a diestro y siniestro. Y al smoke de los cojones le diria ke se buske una jodida novia y la sake a pasear mientras comen pipas.
Estoy con Sandra. Como puede decirle que todo depende de que taran acepte y sin previo aviso empieze la subasta. TOKATE LOS KOJONES MANOLO! IROS TODOS A TOMAR POR CULO!

smoke

Solbia Wrote:Menudos subnormales sois todos de verdad!! lamiendo el culo a diestro y siniestro. Y al smoke de los cojones le diria ke se buske una jodida novia y la sake a pasear mientras comen pipas.
Estoy con Sandra. Como puede decirle que todo depende de que taran acepte y sin previo aviso empieze la subasta. TOKATE LOS KOJONES MANOLO! IROS TODOS A TOMAR POR CULO!

like i understand what your trying to say in your broken ass language
When you came to me I said I needed to talk with other staff and that after that, I or some other staff would post on forums. Thats what happened. Besides the auction was up for 48h. Its not my fault that you didn't check the forums.
Quote:Its not my fault that you didn't check the forums.

quoted for emphasis.