Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats good ladies and gentleman i'm back finally and have a decent computer finally to play on are there any Daemons or Vampires still active and if so please let me know
Have you checked the server status? :lol:
Brandon Wrote:Have you checked the server status? :lol:

Yeah this if ****ing hillarious hahaha something is gonna have to happen to rbing people out. They need to have some major events with awesome prizes and shit like rare weapons and shit like that to bring people back. Come on we need a stimulus package or something.
I've got my stimulus package in my pants. A.K.A. my peen. Rabbi has already requested additional stimulus.

Wink

Anyway. Hey, sup.
Smurtle Wrote:I've got my stimulus package in my pants. A.K.A. my peen. Rabbi has already requested additional stimulus.

Wink

Anyway. Hey, sup.

haha Thats hillarious i cannot believe how much money that fool has though, what you been up to smurtle i'm having problems loggin in can you aim me and help
I haven't logged in in a looooooooooooooong time. School and other crap got in my way of playing games period. Sad
Smurtle Wrote:I've got my stimulus package in my pants. A.K.A. my peen. Rabbi has already requested additional stimulus.

Wink

Anyway. Hey, sup.

Rabbi doesn't need more stimulation, he's already stimulated Wink. Let me know if you fools need a booster pack!

Eighty Swords

Drama message me on msn if you wanna kill some monsters or do a bit of pvping Wink
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Rabbi doesn't need more stimulation, he's already stimulated Wink. Let me know if you fools need a booster pack!

You can never have enough stimulus. Wink