Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Anyone else lagged lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious if anyone else is experiencing a spike in lag lately or if it's just me. I know I've talked to a few people in game who have had the same problem and it seems a little strange. I lagged less when i came back to this shard with 50 people online than I do now with 20. Not really sure what the problem is or if something has changed but, I would appreciate any input from the rest of you guys. All I know is it's causing me to fizzle an insane amount of spells whether it be heals or dumps and is starting to get frustrating. It's almost to the point where I don't even want to duel anymore because I know I'm just going to fizzle my dumps for the entire fight. I also hop around the duel box like a rabbit lol. I have been freezing and jumping tiles which I never used to get.... any ideas?

smoke

yes i am aswell gang bang even saw it on me when we were dueling and said it may be my isp but it's not i checked and it's only with this game that it's happening..
Yea mine is up to 600ms at times :/
I don't experience any unusual lag here, I have around 100 ms most of times, 600 ms when my damn sister is downloading shit from the internet ;P

imported_Ruyman

es cierto muchas veces parece que esta hosteado en una tostadora hay lag por momentos y a veces va bien.

un saludoBig Grin
Ruyman Wrote:es cierto muchas veces parece que esta hosteado en una tostadora hay lag por momentos y a veces va bien.

un saludoBig Grin

ohhh i get it, well said ruyman.