Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I check the server status one day and there are 80+ people, I check it a few minutes ago and there are 21 clients. What happened to the population?

smoke

big tornado went SHWOOOOSH hard for people to get back online they broke their pcs :/
We want facilities but the staff does not do for what the great majority asks.
Example: Skillgain and etc etc etc
The people do not want to be here a lot of hours and macroing 24/7 We want what once they had. (Xuo)
im fine for everything if get economy att track again.. just dont know xuo server what it whas.. seems alot difrent than IN, old days i think whas saying *carebear* if all in golden plate no effort to gain skills behind save zones.. who say that have to get everything gm, guilds and alliances are that for... ruin economy what is left..

Its up to people not GM´s can do everything for you.
pvp shod go up for just litle rp... chaos vs order..pvp whod be more reason behid than just kill for loot. personal i have not find any reason so far even practise or make makros for pvp.

smoke

rainfall Wrote:im fine for everything if get economy att track again.. just dont know xuo server what it whas.. seems alot difrent than IN, old days i think whas saying *carebear* if all in golden plate no effort to gain skills behind save zones.. who say that have to get everything gm, guilds and alliances are that for... ruin economy what is left..

Its up to people not GM´s can do everything for you.
pvp shod go up for just litle rp... chaos vs order..pvp whod be more reason behid than just kill for loot. personal i have not find any reason so far even practise or make makros for pvp.

PvP is for enjoyment, Kandorian has started recently to PvP and he likes it even though it's different. Kamos Lederoil Galdor and many others aswell like to PvP there doesn't really need to be a reason to PvP it's for entertainment Smile
smoke Wrote:PvP is for enjoyment, Kandorian has started recently to PvP and he likes it even though it's different. Kamos Lederoil Galdor and many others aswell like to PvP there doesn't really need to be a reason to PvP it's for entertainment Smile

In my case, you are right and wrong. I'm not against the PvP mechanics like some others are. I think it is as finetuned as sphere .51 replica PvP can be. I agree with Rainfall though, killing for loot is just boring. There is no reason for me to PvP, if I already have everything I could ever need. If I want to kill people just for the sake of it and nothing else I go play CS on public servers. What I'm saying is, PvP just for the sake of it works for some but not for me.

smoke

well i kill out of hatered mostly the french and some spainyards and fable
smoke, you should try and play soccer, go out and feel the air Smile

what happened about your plan to take the flight to come and beat me up? Sad

Eighty Swords

Fable Wrote:smoke, you should try and play soccer, go out and feel the air Smile

A European said soccer instead of football... what is the world coming to?!?!

Fable Wrote:what happened about your plan to take the flight to come and beat me up? Sad

He's too lazy to come kick my ass when I live 5 minutes away so don't expect him to get a job to earn money to buy a plane ticket to come kick your ass lol.
Hahah...

As a swedish saying goes; "Big in words, small on earth"

Although, "small" in this case is very relative.

smoke

Eighty Swords Wrote:A European said soccer instead of football... what is the world coming to?!?!

He's too lazy to come kick my ass when I live 5 minutes away so don't expect him to get a job to earn money to buy a plane ticket to come kick your ass lol.

this

@ led no. and i'm beginning to think you're attracted to the opposite sex considering all you do is speak about penis and it's functions most of the time you're on the forums
smoke Wrote:this

@ led no. and i'm beginning to think you're attracted to the opposite sex considering all you do is speak about penis and it's functions most of the time you're on the forums

To clearify, I wasn't refering to any penises. Considering how you understood my comment, I think we all just figured out who's thinking about penises while reading the forums.

EDIT; ...and as far as I recall I've never spoke about penises here on the forums. So smoke, I'm gonna ask you, are you familiar with the saying "You see what you want to see"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5