Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: the small chatbox time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we moved the time one hour forward a while ago. the time in the chatbox is confusing. i see someone posted rep now and the time is 17 pm but it rly is 18 pm and thats when i see it but i think "damn im 1 hour late". it would be nice if you could turn the clock Smile

smoke

it's dependign where you live, i mean it won't change for every player individual we all live in different locations if you really don't want to be late change your PC time to the uo -GMT location of the server :p
swedens time is the same as the servers, thats what made me confused, i saw someone post at 17 pm that a tour was being hosted. my watch said 18 so i thought i missed it. later when i posted there i saw my post was 1 hour earlier than what time rly was :p

Eighty Swords

Fable I doubt the time in the chatbox is based on your computer's time. Instead it's probably based on the timezone you can set up in your profile. There's also an option 'automatically adjust for DST' you should enable.
Eighty Swords Wrote:Fable I doubt the time in the chatbox is based on your computer's time. Instead it's probably based on the timezone you can set up in your profile. There's also an option 'automatically adjust for DST' you should enable.

it's not "based" on my computers time. i just meant that the servertime and swedens is the same. but the chatbox never got updated when the clock was turned to summer time :p

Eighty Swords

I know you weren't saying it was based on your computer time, that was more directed to smoke because he said change your pc time Wink

Maybe it's the automatically adjust for DST setting in your profile I mentioned?
oh okay, il check it out now Smile