Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: lolol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people ask me if i play on this server on my msn, but its not me.
I gave away my account to some dude named Raito on msn ([email protected]) since he begged me for it and i dont need it.
So dont trust him by thinking its me.

Im playin darkfall so i dont have time for uo.... peace! Cool

smoke

lol punk
Ain't true!.. Zylex is Ingweil!.. He is the brother of Zdaryl (Zdar) aka chYcken you all remember that dude!.. One of the most active GM's on Jakko's shard.

Punk is around on this shard, that's true!.. He asked my brother (again) to save his loot from Monster Bash and such on his bank (by msn), but my brother don't know how he is called atm.

And if it's Punk i have both of his msn's.. i don't think that's true, bc its a whole other guy on the avatar :p.
Boromir Wrote:Ain't true!.. Zylex is Ingweil!.. He is the brother of Zdaryl (Zdar) aka chYcken you all remember that dude!.. One of the most active GM's on Jakko's shard.

Punk is around on this shard, that's true!.. He asked my brother (again) to save his loot from Monster Bash and such on his bank (by msn), but my brother don't know how he is called atm.

And if it's Punk i have both of his msn's.. i don't think that's true, bc its a whole other guy on the avatar :p.

most active for cheat/abuse staff.
cheat or not, but he was dev

Ingweil

Im not dave's brother
Ingweil Wrote:Im not dave's brother

Why did you say that on msn then?? Or aren't you Raito?
And i'm not confused, it's still in my history.