Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Anyone from Athlore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't played UO in quite some time. Last server i played was Athlore:Reloaded. Played athlore from Darklands through Enlightenment up til reloaded. Was just curious if I knew anyone that plays here now?
Welcome Kain

not sure if anyone is from Athlore, the majority of players here come from XUO & IN (Xtreme Ultima Online & Imagine Nation)

you should tell all ur old uo buddies to start playing on IN:X

hope to see u in game.
i've already tried to convince a couple old players to start again, and i know a few people who are into mmo's but have never tried uo. hopefully i can convince them to give it a try, i think they'll be hooked if they so much as give it a shot! So far i'm happy with the way things are turning out here. Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome kain.

hope you gonne anjoy this shard. if you have any problems or if you have any questions just post them. good luck.

Eighty Swords

Hey kain, welcome aboard! Smile If you have any questions don't be scared to ask!
Thanks for the welcome guys! So far i do enjoy the shard. Unfortunately most of my 'play time' has been macroing while i'm at work! so as a result my char is poor as dirt. i'm stuck in the merc camp right now because i died macroing and don't have any bandages to heal to 100% before i can leave. hahaha. such a miserable beginning... but i've got some decent skills already so i'll be good to go before long.
Welcome Kain! Smile Really hope you'll like it here.
Welcome Kain! :] If you have any questions about IN-X then don't hesitate to page or make a thread about it. We do all we can here to help newcomers like it as much as possible, and all the things you could mention to us about how you experience it here as a new player would be most valuable to us. Thanks for choosing IN-X! :]

Regards,
Hate
so far a really enjoy the shard. Only things so far is the pvm seems a bit out of whack, but it's mainly against magical creatures and my resist is non-existant. So we'll see how that goes. Skill gain seems great. not too fast nor too slow.
Kain Wrote:so far a really enjoy the shard.

That's very good to hear! I hope you'll keep enjoying it for as long as you'll be staying here with us :]

Kain Wrote:Only things so far is the pvm seems a bit out of whack, but it's mainly against magical creatures and my resist is non-existant. So we'll see how that goes.

That's probably it, but it is still a good thing that you mention it, perhaps we need to balance it a bit so it's not super-hard for new players to kill a magical mob, just because they have 0% magical resistance. We will look into that :]

Kain Wrote:Skill gain seems great. not too fast nor too slow.
Glad to hear that too! :] Once again, thanks for choosing IN-X :]

Regards,
Hate
Welcome, Kain. Skill gain for pvp is pretty quick... crafts are a little slower. But we've got 100 Gm smiths/alchemists/scribes running around Big Grin