Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Deathmatch and crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It was just a random number I put, just put it as a 1 second delay, anything, but there needs to be a delay and cannot be instant rez... otherwise this will be a reoccuring problem.

carmel2r

if everyone gets the same delay, why wouldn't it be fair?

maka

Saying that a 2 sec delay ruins death match is plain silly. I'd say that it barley changes the game play, and if it does, it's for the better. There should be some kind of punishment for dying, and if you don't want to consider it a punishment, consider it a bug fix:p

Eighty Swords

I think it's a pretty fair 'punishment' that you come back with like 50hp & mana. I died a few times in a row since I came back with low health and there happened to be people waiting on my spawn spot. Don't take that as me being against a 2 second delay, I think it's worth adding, especially if it might fix the suicide-crashing problem.
I added a 3 second delay for next restart
I also changed so you won't respawn at the same place twice in a row, you will always respawn in a new place.

Eighty Swords

Taran Wrote:I also changed so you won't respawn at the same place twice in a row, you will always respawn in a new place.

Awesome!
Problem - Solved.
There is one more problem IMO that we need to fix in Deatmatch.

There should be something to do vs suiciders....

Is quite annoying when you try to play fairly the deathmatch and when you are going to kill someone he suddenly suicide himself so he can be back with full of mana.

I think there should be done something with this lol

As there isn't any prize probably a -5 kills to their DMStatus or dont know more time for respawning.

Dont know what you think about this.
When you suicide you dont get full mana back, and you only get 50% health.

After next restart tomorrow you will also get -1 to kills if you suicide.
Thanks for your fast reply taran Wink
i assume if you can make ppl that suicide come back with only 50% mana
that you could also give suiciders a say 10 sec delay couldn't yah?

i agree with maka though if everyone has a 2 second delay it wouldn't be noticable or disprupt anything
Pages: 1 2 3