Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: [Razor Macro] Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Eighty Swords

This is a very simple fishing macro, it just fishes and moves forward as there are no more fish in that spot. It won't fight monsters or turn as you get close to land, you have to do that yourself.

Description:

As you sail east to west or west to east you will fish out the north side of the boat and move forward when there are no more fish there. If you're not sure what I mean by fish out the north side of the boat, look at this image where you can see the small ripples in front of where I'm facing. You will have to tell the boat to turn left/right if you're about to crash.

[Image: 53502944.png]

The Macro:

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|50
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|4|32|44|6|176|raise anchor
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|2|16|69|forward
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:05
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|5|48|54|4|241|97|stop
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|51
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3520|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|-3
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|there are no fish here.
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|2|16|90|forward one
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|250
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3922|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2511
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2509
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2508
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2510
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|4|32|45|6|160|drop anchor
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-4
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|4|32|44|6|176|raise anchor

Notes:
  1. For some reason some spaces are being inserted when I post the message, like on the fourth line between f and orward.. make sure you get rid of them when you copy the macro!! Download the attached .zip file instead if you prefer.
  2. The macro will check your weight to see if you weigh more then 400 stones, if you do it cuts the 4 different types of fish I found while making the macro.
  3. I cut the fish with a dagger, if you want to use another bladed item to cut the fish, right-click the double click dagger lines, select re-target, then target the weapon you want to use to cut the fish.
  4. After you cut all the fish the macro will store the fish steaks in the ships hatch. You have to add fish steak to organizer agent 4 and set the hot bag for it to the ship hatch for this to work though!

Let me know if you have any questions getting this to work.
Thanks man it works great. I have to find a way to add healing to it though or if your life gets below a certain point he should just say forward so you out run whatever is attacking you before you die. Sucks walking out of the room for a min and comming back to find yourself dead and a water ele half beaten to death with a fishing pole. standing over you.
yeh thx 80 its good, ^)

Eighty Swords

No problem guys! I updated the macro in the first post of the thread so it will check if your health is less then 50, if it is you will sail forwards for 5 seconds to escape the monster.
Shouldn't need to worry if you fish hidden Smile

Eighty Swords

You can fish hidden? Now that's interesting...
yup just tried it you can fish hidden Smile but as soon as you say forward one you have to re hide