Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: ebullience and questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I was a player on IN 2 and was recently talking about UO with some friends of mine (helped out in the building of Kalimdor :-p). I currently am a WoW player but I do not find the same happiness that I found from playing UO. I am incredibly pleased that IN is still running as well as its partner, it truly was (and probably still is) the best shard out there. Child hood memories are invested in IN.

My questions follow:
Recently, I became a Mac user, will I have any trouble with anything?
How often are events held?
How is PK?
Is it ridiculously hard or easy to level up?
How much can thieves steal (are they limited)
Can items be "blessed" so they can't be stolen?
littlboz Wrote:Recently, I became a Mac user, will I have any trouble with anything?

I Cant answer that , gonna let to someone else!

littlboz Wrote:How often are events held?

Everyday!

Like today I saw 3 in the time i was logged, One finished just an hour ago.

littlboz Wrote:How is PK?

I'm not a PK, but I think they are enjoyng the shard , recently we had a good bost on playerbase and having alot activity on brit bridge and on the main red city and also on the duel stones.

littlboz Wrote:Is it ridiculously hard or easy to level up?

You can let a char ready to pvp in about 4 days. Fight skills are easy, Craft Skills are Hard.

littlboz Wrote:How much can thieves steal (are they limited)

They can steal anything bellow 15 stones ( someone correct me if Im wrong) , that is not Newbied.

littlboz Wrote:Can items be "blessed" so they can't be stolen?

No! Just cloths if you buy a special deed that cost alot, so you can rename and recolor any part of cloth (just one use each deed) and turn it NB!