Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Yo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

smoke

Boromir Wrote:I guess i still have Juggo on msn.. Anyway i never speak any of the old players, but i shall give it a try to take some pps back.

Zero Nemesiss, Omniferious, Valkryon, Strife! FTW!
Finally, you should come back. Me and Da Chipo returned last week.
We will start as the best Dutch players, but in a month or 2, we will be remembered as the BEST, overall!

* Gewoon weer gaan spelen, ons Tim is al lekker bezig geweest. We hebben al een huis enz.

looking forward to the challenge
Glad to see so many old faces!
Wassuppp NOX!
We want you back so badly!
All of you, simply come backk Big Grin
Kinda gay this thread :eek:
Yo Hiro!! Hehe I'm back, and Im sure many others will be too! But for me its conscience that brought me back, rather than an email!

maka

harros old peoples:p me loves you all, even if Love thinks this thread is gaySad
We don't let him share us! We belong to eachother...
Who wants to set a date? :o
Don't mess with gay-people Love..

smoke

hrm..
Oooo Strife!!! Wadddupppssss!!!!!

Nox... you know you didnt come back for Ztoke, you definatly just missed me too much son, get it straight.
like really lets get some xuo oldies back into this server... lot of old names, good to see that lol...
penis

Eighty Swords

Dramatic Wrote:penis

go back to your WoW penis boy! :p
sup 80 espadas .

Cant rly play WoW for now :neutral: my screen died and im using an eight year old screen for now (lagging hardcore in WoW) till a get a new screen in 1 week or so (i kinda promised to buy it off somebody but she just went on vacations to dominican republic for a week or so l0lz) so heheheh here i am passing the time..*****ass jamie keeps on msging me on msn about playing this rofl i dont even remember how to install the shit Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4