Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: hello all from blacks/turks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tashmoo

hi guys, this is guthlaf from Black,Kcalb and Turks. we(jumanji,tiger,ossurtan,dark myth,acemi,wolverine,kazma,druid,osman,lok) want to come back and give it a try , who should we contact to take our accounts back???i checked homepage but couldnt find a contact page so wanted to post here.
hope to see ya all in the game!
good luck
Blacks
ps; we hope the pvp scripts are lile oldschool IN1 scripts, thats what we're looking for!
If you played on IN:R you just need to log in with your old account info and use the ingame command: .importcharacter

Wink

tashmoo

there were so many IN so that i cant remember if i did play there or not.moreover, most of us cant remember account names and passwords only some of us can
If you don't have your old account information from IN:R you can contact Taran with a bit of information about your character. The more specific you are the easier it will be to retrieve the info. At the very least, state your character names on the account and/or the account name if you remember it.
tashmoo Wrote:hi guys, this is guthlaf from Black,Kcalb and Turks. we(jumanji,tiger,ossurtan,dark myth,acemi,wolverine,kazma,druid,osman,lok) want to come back and give it a try , who should we contact to take our accounts back???i checked homepage but couldnt find a contact page so wanted to post here.
good luck
Blacks

would be great to get a boost to the server like that! Big Grin

smoke

tashmoo Wrote:hi guys, this is guthlaf from Black,Kcalb and Turks. we(jumanji,tiger,ossurtan,dark myth,acemi,wolverine,kazma,druid,osman,lok) want to come back and give it a try , who should we contact to take our accounts back???i checked homepage but couldnt find a contact page so wanted to post here.
good luck
Blacks
ps; we hope the pvp scripts are lile oldschool IN1 scripts, thats what we're looking for!

PvP is XUO style, contact taran for your account information
Greetings , merhaba ^^' :evil: Wink

tashmoo

merhaba old friend Smile