Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Evaluate Ownership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I played a shard where it was scripted that if you got on a mule char and went to your mains house, you could type evaluate ownership and it would make you a coowner and give you a key I thought that was kinda cool. What do you guys think?
Balthor Wrote:I played a shard where it was scripted that if you got on a mule char and went to your mains house, you could type evaluate ownership and it would make you a coowner and give you a key I thought that was kinda cool. What do you guys think?

Just make a copy dude and give it to your alt Wink
I like the idea!

The problem in making a copy is you have to let the key on the world , sure you can easy hide it and come back quick to get , and yes is hard to anyone find it.

But the idea is good and would make things simple.
I like the idea. If you're the co-owner, owner, or friend of a house, you log out instantly in it like in town, so it'd be useful if you swap between characters in your house a lot.
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Just make a copy dude and give it to your alt Wink
The key copy doesn't let you log out instantly. Tongue
You don't need to be co-owner or friend to log out instantly though. Noone of my alts is any of them, but they always logged out right away. I doubt it has anything to do with account name either, because my friends instantly logged out in my house too. So I guess if you aren't in combat = theres no timer no matter if you're owner/friend or not.
Must've changed since I last checked then. Tongue I had some problems swapping between toons to move dye tubs around a while back.
i always thought it was what gang said lol, didn't post since i didnt want to create an argument and didn't feel like testing it out.
So it changed, Last time I remember all my friends when loged out at my house used to stay there for a few min before vanish.

House and statics , dosnt matter.
I don't think it have been changed. Well maybe it was changed, but definitely before I started playing here. Because I transfered my alts along with my main character and everytime I play I switch from char to char. There never was any timer.
Maybe it depends on how exactly you log out? I always pressed log out on paperdoll... Perhaps if you'll do ALT+F4 it's differently, who knows...
Im not sure btw chars on same acc, I think it really log out instantly.
But friends dont used to log out instantly, at last not last month.
Pages: 1 2