Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Information on the latest updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New Fishing System:

First off, you can now obtain a named and colored fishing pole as a reward for completing a certain quest. This pole can use bait to fish up new fish and items, bait works by double clicking it and targeting the pole. A pole can only hold a certain amount of bait at a time but the bait is light so you can carry quite a bit on you. If your pole is out of bait you will no longer be able to fish up any of the new things until you attach more.

Aquarium Crafting:

With the new fish and fishing items comes aquariums. Using the new items as resources, you can craft single aquarium pieces to design your own aquarium tile by tile. The size and designs of these are limited only by your supplies and room in your house. You will be able to find fish mongers near docks that will sell you the kit needed to make the aquariums. The aquarium kit is a mere 5k and has unlimited uses.

Music Box:

Like listening to the UO tunes while venturing out or lounging out in your home but feel restricted by location, since certain songs only play in certain areas? Well now you can receive a music box that will play a song of your choice. These music boxes only have one song by default but can be loaded with almost every single song file in UO. You will need to complete a quest to receive the music box and you will get one of four songs as well. The other songs will be available soon, either from quests or new monsters that may be added. Expect at least one or two new songs added somewhere later this week.

Bulletin Boards:

Finally added, bulletin boards can now be crafted and added to your homes. They most be locked down in order to post and when cycling through the posts you will need to click the arrows on the gump, pointing either up or down.

New PvP Reward:

Added to the PvP reward stone this week is the random lantern deed. When purchasing this you will get a deed and once the deed is double clicked you will receive a randomly hued lantern. The hue list for these lanterns consists of all standard hues as well as rare hues, so collect all 2000+. :p

That should cover most of the updates, if you have any questions please ask here. Also, as the stuff was just added to the server allow us some time to properly set it all up.
me like :thumbsup: :kissing:
The new pole is nb?
Aye, the pole is newbied.
nice! Big Grin
How about r/r newbied lantern of choice?Smile For regular r/r price , like 4 tour tickets or something
That will be coming up next. I got caught up with the other adds and forgot about finishing up the new rewards.
Did you add the fishing quest yet or do I need to re-make it? I think I lost the NPC that I made before. :-(
Is the fish pole quest guy in Brit? I looked everywhere!
I lost the quest guy that I made, but I just re-made him. Smile I'll be adding him to a fishing guild in an un-guarded town near the docks.
Eru Wrote:I lost the quest guy that I made

That's what happens when you do naughty things to him in a dark alley!
Awesome! :happy::icon_dance::kissing:

Can't wait to get back playing! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2