Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Bellas Inn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

terrapin

still around?
nope, no more silvermoon inn. at least not that i know of...

i guess you can call the Pit a gathering place... or Jira's stripper bar.
Bella visited us briefly and was planning on remaking the inn, but something came up and the plan never took off and Bella isn't playing anymore.
Someone should remake it!

terrapin

I has so many great times there.
Shade Wrote:Someone should remake it!

Yes, someone rich that could afford it should.

Screenshots?
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Yes, someone rich that could afford it should.

Screenshots?

Yes, you're right! but then this rich man would need a sexy, handsome, attractive, smart and sophisticated man as partner. Someone he could trust, but still not someone too close, to be able to see this person as an actual business partner when needed. Hmm, an ex. guildmate would be ideally.

When I think about it... He should be wearing something that draws attention. Lets say red clothes, as red is known for having this effect on people. The red clothes should be worn with something shiny... like silver, to make the overall look complete.

Yes, that would do it for sure.

I guess you think these requirements are way too tough, but I know there's one who fits within them... if I only could remember who. Maybe could help me come up with who that is, Rabbi?
lol Led, do you even remember what it looked like? I guess it wouldn't have to be a clone or anything, the general design wasn't what made it memorable after all. Though it certainly would help bring back memories if it looked similar.

I'm trying to remember what it looked like myself. Correct me if I am wrong but was Bella's the tower that was a bar. We had drinking competitions out back and the second floor was a library, I think. That could be another place maybe, IN had several unique houses that served a purpose.

Even the lemonade stand would be a nice little add but we would need to hire someone to serve drinks all day lol.
Is this the crow's nest we are talking about?
That's what I thought but I don't know if the Crow's Nest was also known as Bella's Inn. It's been way too many years to remember something like that.
I was the last person to actually own Bella's Inn or the SMI.

It was the main tower that served as the bar and there was an equipment tent right next to it where we sold our wares.

Then when the Safety Zone was lifted the whole draw of the Inn kind of fell to the wayside so the SMI Staff sort of split, there was Jebidiah Meathook, Myself, Hrugnir, Melissa and Angelica Icemage, Theo Dragonblood, Raven and Alyssa.

Jeb then made the Crows Nest Inn near despise I think(I can barely remember the dungeon's) and that was a grand old time he had grog drinking contests which I remember one of the Icemage sister's cheesed by having like 250 health.
I'll make it if I can get a design plan...
Pages: 1 2